Destiny Transportation Ltd

Destiny Transportation Ltd Employee Reviews

very good company to work for

Very good company to work for, they helped me as a new driver to get started. Highly recommend for new drivers and lots of work. Their busy all year round .

Pros

lots of work, great for a starter driver

Good company

It's being a pleasure to work in the company with professionals in Trucking and Logistics industry. Everybody is willing to help you at any time in case of any difficulties.

Very Generous and supportive company to work with.

Destiny Transportation is a company who is very supportive to there drivers. They help them grow . They support them in times when they most need it. There hours are flexible and they don't force you.

Great People to Work With

They are Busy all year around. Pay on time. and Flexible work Hour. They do not force. I started as a New driver. They helped me to get trained and helped me to Buy my truck.

Unhonest management.

This is a driving school for those who want to learn how to drive a truck without experience but if you know your job do not watse your time at all going there..They advertised what they do not pay you and they do not give you wage agreement form to sign so that they can easily cheat on you..Do not waste your time at all if you know how to drive stay home and find better companies that really needs drivers.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Fake company, group of owner operators.

Good People to work with/ Organized

I worked with them for a year. Great people to work for. It's very honest, organized and professional. This Company will help you to grow. h

Bad company

Will Cheat you on your paycheque, will ask drivers to pay for expensive equipments damages, will not train you as they say coz they will put you with another new driver resulting on load damages and accidents.

Amazing company

They don’t hire teams they run top notch equipment vary nice owner and staff would recommend this company to anyone who ever the person who wrote a bad comment should be a man and put his name! The person who tried to put the company down it’s all a lie he’s a liar!

Pros

Amazing people to work with

Cons

Everything is great at destiny

Stay Away

No work. They say they have tons of work, but they don't. Trucks are falling apart and you are required to pay out of pocket to repair. They will put you in as a team, but the other driver has no experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Destiny Transportation Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement