Design N Rank

Design N Rank Employee Reviews for Agent

Agent2 reviews
Canada2 reviews

fun workplace

Management could get quite tense and overwhelming although, people are lovely and really fun to work with. the most enjoyable part of the job is genuine people work as a team but still can't ignore the long hours at hand.

Pros

easy work ethic

Cons

Agent

On the phone non stop during work hours, being micro managed and constant unconstructive criticism after day 2 of being there. High turn over, friendly staff but management fake and not helpful, training very poor and overall a bad experience. Better call center jobs else where.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Everything else

Official response from Design N Rank

11 July 2019
Thank you for your feedback.we understand being on the phone all day is not for everyone but this a call center position meaning you are on the phones all day. We have reviewed our training process and have done many changes over the last few months in order to help our new agents navigate the phones better and more comfortably. Our agents now receive an extensive 2-4 week sales and phone training.

Insights into Design N Rank

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Design N Rank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement