Design N Rank

Design N Rank Employee Reviews

Great place to work when between education

The work environment is good. For the most part every team member is a nice person. Management is always willing to work with you if you are also a hard worker. Regardless of what position you end up in please be aware that you will always be part of the sales team.

Pros

Pizza parties some times.

Cons

Stress from unreasonable clients.

A great work from home opportunity.

For my short month 1/2 of working with Design N Rank. I overall enjoyed my all my time with them. Katie is an incredibly amazing boss. I went though a lot one being a sudden death in my immediate family and I decided / needed to move back across the country to the west, otherwise I’d still be working here. At Design N Rank you work from home and you have the luxury of being with your children, animals and being comfortable in your house. The job was not hard either, booking appointments, follow up calls / emails it was more on the lines of a secretarial position I felt & I was so happy to help people with learning about our services. I’d recommend anyone to work for them. They’re so flexible and accommodating. The pay was decent for 25 hours of work (you make commissions on booking appointments / sales) I will really miss the job and Katie. If I ever can, I most certainly would love to work for them again in the future. 😊

Pros

Working from home, Accommodating Bosses, Daily Goals, Bonus Pay

Working with DnR - Overall it was pleasant and rewarding experience

I've been with Design and rank for three years now and I would barely feel that it was working at all. They say follow your passion and you wouldn't feel working at all. People were very accommodating and collaboration is a core part of the company's success. I would recommend to people to work to this company anyday of the week.

Horrible Place

Low vibrational people run this place. This is a warning, go find a job somewhere else.The whole energy is off in the office. None of the real people last.

Cons

Fun workplace with room to grow

I started with Design N Rank at an entry-level position. Over time my hard work was noticed and I was able to grow with the company into a higher position. This is a great company to work at, with management that notices hard work and perseverance.

Pros

Relaxed Environment

Cons

None!

Unprofessional

They have unprofessional behavior. They interview you and tells you everything is fine and they really really liked you and then never calls you back. They made me to leave my job to start their trial sessions and never did.

Room to Grow

Family owned company, Owners are involved with the day to day. Team Leads and management are very helpful and coach you for success. I worked for about 6 months when I was given an opportunity in a new department and I couldnt be happier with the change (not that I was unhappy before.)

Pros

pizza parties, games room, company wide events

Agent

On the phone non stop during work hours, being micro managed and constant unconstructive criticism after day 2 of being there. High turn over, friendly staff but management fake and not helpful, training very poor and overall a bad experience. Better call center jobs else where.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Everything else

Official response from Design N Rank

11 July 2019
Thank you for your feedback.we understand being on the phone all day is not for everyone but this a call center position meaning you are on the phones all day. We have reviewed our training process and have done many changes over the last few months in order to help our new agents navigate the phones better and more comfortably. Our agents now receive an extensive 2-4 week sales and phone training.

Lovely company with wonderful staff

I was recently hired at Design N Rank, sadly i was unable to continue work due to personal problems, but the staff and management at this company were very understanding and professional. The floor staff were extremely welcoming and informative, and the whole staff itself felt like one big family! The money was good, but the hours definitely differed from other companies with 10am-6pm, which wasn't a problem for me.

Pros

Activities, family vibe staff, lovely people

Cons

10-6 hours

fun workplace

Management could get quite tense and overwhelming although, people are lovely and really fun to work with. the most enjoyable part of the job is genuine people work as a team but still can't ignore the long hours at hand.

Pros

easy work ethic

Great Place to work. But be a hard worker

If you`re looking for a good solid and well balanced call center then this is the place to go. My time at Design was amazing The manger was always super nice helping us out and giving us tips and tricks along with the bosses as well who would be more then happy to help you out. There where slow days and the do push for LT`s but don`t let the bother you once you get the hang of it they come in like nothing. My co-workers where super nice and supportive and where always there when you need to talk to someone as well. Although its an amazing call center there are a few things to keep in mind. You half to be a hard worker and be motivated and don`t screw up on the first day or ``DOOMED`` is written on you`re forehead. The reason is it is a very small office so space is very limited so if the feel you`re not bringing in any leads then they will let you go. But if you work hard and being leads like a monster or small amount it varies on somethings then you`re job is secured for sure. So like i said if you`re looking for an upbeat and fun place to work with a tight net family and awesome bosses who well help you every step of the way then apply to Design N Rank it is a great job and if you`re a hard lead gen and need this then apply. I cant recommend it enough.

Pros

Free coffee, Great work hours, Full computer access

Cons

None.

network administrator

I lead a team by 5 person. Setup and control of computer networks. Troubleshooting hardware,software computer systems and network equipment. Setup and support network camerasetup and support the central servers. Setup and Control Firewall and antivirus for security. Control users from network resources and permissions on files. Network cabling and cable bugs. Wireless setup and troubleshooting their systems. Backup from servers and files- setup domain controller. Communication from one branch to another branch of wireless equipment (point to point).

Was a fun place to work for a newbie in this field

They are a great place to work, the people are nice and welcoming. Only had to lay me off claiming they didn't need an administration assistant right now , due to insufficient funds at the moment and would call me back when it picked up.

Pros

Beginning at 9:30 was helpful cause I have children

Cons

Pay wasn't high enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Design N Rank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement