Design N Rank

Design N Rank Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Management could get quite tense and overwhelming although, people are lovely and really fun to work with. the most enjoyable part of the job is genuine people work as a team but still can't ignore the long hours at hand.
Pros
easy work ethic
Cons
I started with Design N Rank at an entry-level position. Over time my hard work was noticed and I was able to grow with the company into a higher position.

This is a great company to work at, with management that notices hard work and perseverance.
Pros
Relaxed Environment
Cons
None!
They have unprofessional behavior. They interview you and tells you everything is fine and they really really liked you and then never calls you back. They made me to leave my job to start their trial sessions and never did.
Family owned company, Owners are involved with the day to day.
Team Leads and management are very helpful and coach you for success.

I worked for about 6 months when I was given an opportunity in a new department and I couldnt be happier with the change (not that I was unhappy before.)
Pros
pizza parties, games room, company wide events
On the phone non stop during work hours, being micro managed and constant unconstructive criticism after day 2 of being there. High turn over, friendly staff but management fake and not helpful, training very poor and overall a bad experience. Better call center jobs else where.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Everything else
Official response from Design N Rank
11 July 2019
Thank you for your feedback.
we understand being on the phone all day is not for everyone but this a call center position meaning you are on the phones all day.

We have reviewed our training process and have done many changes over the last few months in order to help our new agents navigate the phones better and more comfortably. Our agents now receive an extensive 2-4 week sales and phone training.
I was recently hired at Design N Rank, sadly i was unable to continue work due to personal problems, but the staff and management at this company were very understanding and professional. The floor staff were extremely welcoming and informative, and the whole staff itself felt like one big family! The money was good, but the hours definitely differed from other companies with 10am-6pm, which wasn't a problem for me.
Pros
Activities, family vibe staff, lovely people
Cons
10-6 hours
If you`re looking for a good solid and well balanced call center then this is the place to go. My time at Design was amazing The manger was always super nice helping us out and giving us tips and tricks along with the bosses as well who would be more then happy to help you out. There where slow days and the do push for LT`s but don`t let the bother you once you get the hang of it they come in like nothing. My co-workers where super nice and supportive and where always there when you need to talk to someone as well. Although its an amazing call center there are a few things to keep in mind. You half to be a hard worker and be motivated and don`t screw up on the first day or ``DOOMED`` is written on you`re forehead. The reason is it is a very small office so space is very limited so if the feel you`re not bringing in any leads then they will let you go. But if you work hard and being leads like a monster or small amount it varies on somethings then you`re job is secured for sure. So like i said if you`re looking for an upbeat and fun place to work with a tight net family and awesome bosses who well help you every step of the way then apply to Design N Rank it is a great job and if you`re a hard lead gen and need this then apply. I cant recommend it enough.
Pros
Free coffee, Great work hours, Full computer access
Cons
None.
I lead a team by 5 person.
Setup and control of computer networks.

Troubleshooting hardware,software computer systems and network equipment.

Setup and support network camerasetup and support the central servers.

Setup and Control Firewall and antivirus for security.

Control users from network resources and permissions on files.

Network cabling and cable bugs.

Wireless setup and troubleshooting their systems.

Backup from servers and files- setup domain controller.

Communication from one branch to another branch of wireless equipment (point to point).
They are a great place to work, the people are nice and welcoming. Only had to lay me off claiming they didn't need an administration assistant right now , due to insufficient funds at the moment and would call me back when it picked up.
Pros
Beginning at 9:30 was helpful cause I have children
Cons
Pay wasn't high enough