Design N Rank Employee Reviews

Room to Grow
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 February 2019
Family owned company, Owners are involved with the day to day.
Team Leads and management are very helpful and coach you for success.

I worked for about 6 months when I was given an opportunity in a new department and I couldnt be happier with the change (not that I was unhappy before.)
Pros
pizza parties, games room, company wide events
Agent
Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 January 2019
On the phone non stop during work hours, being micro managed and constant unconstructive criticism after day 2 of being there. High turn over, friendly staff but management fake and not helpful, training very poor and overall a bad experience. Better call center jobs else where.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Everything else
Lovely company with wonderful staff
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 August 2018
I was recently hired at Design N Rank, sadly i was unable to continue work due to personal problems, but the staff and management at this company were very understanding and professional. The floor staff were extremely welcoming and informative, and the whole staff itself felt like one big family! The money was good, but the hours definitely differed from other companies with 10am-6pm, which wasn't a problem for me.
Pros
Activities, family vibe staff, lovely people
Cons
10-6 hours
Fun atmosphere and great co-workers
Quality Control Manager and Lead Gen Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 February 2018
I have worked at Design N Rank for 3 years and felt I was destined to be here. I have met some of the best people I have ever met in my entire life. My bosses are very supportive and they promote from within just as I was promised when I was hired. I feel valued and appreciated and my opinion matters and is respected. They have become my family and I look forward to going to work every day. We have a super product and services that I can be proud of which is vital in sales,an important reason we are so successful. You feel like a part of a team that is building towards unlimited growth and potential for all who come to be part of the Design N Rank family. I love all our management team and am so grateful for the opportunities they have given me.
Pros
Cash bonus/ fun enviroment/career advancement
Cons
We work most of the Canadian Holidays because most clients are in USA
Was a fun place to work for a newbie in this field
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 March 2016
They are a great place to work, the people are nice and welcoming. Only had to lay me off claiming they didn't need an administration assistant right now , due to insufficient funds at the moment and would call me back when it picked up.
Pros
Beginning at 9:30 was helpful cause I have children
Cons
Pay wasn't high enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Design N Rank. Our community is ready to answer.

Design N Rank Reviews by Location