Design Group Staffing Employee Review

View all Design Group Staffing reviews

Productivity and independancy
Consulting Hydrogeologist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 July 2016
Though this project was a difficult and life threatening one, the team was very cordial and work towards getting the better output on time. A lot of new initiatives and knowledge gathered on Iraq and surrounding areas.

The expert team had the authority but several management glitches weer encountered at certain decisions.

Other Design Group Staffing Employee Reviews

it was ok place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 May 2019
i had a good manager but the job market was tough at the time, so it was hard to place candidate and hard to make money.
the office is downtown and they have good teams and company culture
Job duties
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL5 April 2019
I've only had a couple of weeks employment with this recruiting firm since registering with them in May of 2018. Sometimes a typical day can be very busy, which is great, but there are days when there is not enough to keep me busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is greeting visitors and making them feel comfortable in a new environment. I learned the new phone system and how to sign in guests and relay the Safety and Security standards that apply to the business.
Pros
The people are exceptionally nice
Cons
Working from 8-5 makes for a long day when there isn't enough to keep me busy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Design Group Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Design Group Staffing Reviews by Location