DeSerres

DeSerres Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Edmonton, AB3 reviews
Fun work place
You get to do collaborative art projects to show customers who are unfamiliar with the art. People are generally very kind to you. Management is fantastic and works accordingly to your schedule.
Good for retail
Started great, but over time found myself very disappointed with management and pay. Found that no matter what one does to improve the work environment it is rarely appreciated. That being said, management is amazing when it comes to time off requests and assisting in getting shifts covered if needed.
Easy and fun work environment that works great during the school year
Work at DeSerres is fun and all the managers are easy-going and seem to hire people that are likewise. There is good communication between managers and sales associates and everyone gets along well and there are no rifts between managers or other employees. I really liked how they allow every employee to do everything. You learn to use the tills as soon as you start, and they allow you to do merchandising, stock, and many other skills so that every employee has a comprehensive knowledge of the store and how it works. It's an enjoyable place to come to, and I never dread going in to work.