Derme & Co Employee Reviews

Amazing place!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St-laurent12 February 2019
I love working at Derme & Co. because I get a great feeling of accomplishment. We work in a very exciting industry and we are surrounded with great people who love collaborating and working as a team.

Management always seeks to make the employees comfortable and feel at home. They always seek to help employees achieve their full potential.

The hours and the pay are both great as well. I see myself working here long term and would recommend to anybody!
Amazing company !!!!!! Derme & co
Sales manager and business development (Current Employee) –  Canada11 February 2019
Derme is an amazing company to work for.

The owners are incredible, always working hard and very understanding. Derme is a second family for me. Theirs a reason why i`ve been working here for the last 15 years.

I really want to take time to thanks the Company for giving me the opportunity to have an very good life balance between my career and my family. I`m looking forward to continue working here for many more years.

Regards,
From a very happy employee!
Pros
Everything is perfect!!
Cons
Seriously, nothing negative to say !
Not good not recommended, don't waste your time!
Clinical Solutions & Business Development Director (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC20 January 2019
Derme & Co prides itself with their skin care and SPA equipment. During my interview they made it seem as though there was high demand for their products and services, note however the reality was another and the more you exchange with staff members whom have been at the company for over a year the more you realize its certainly not like they had made it seem to be during your interview. The head of the organization is male and clearly delusional in terms of realistic expectations this including sales numbers, there's a reason as to why the reps on the road don't last or choose to sever ties with this organization. The company offers zero benefits, you will struggle to see the light of your commission which is going to be close to nothing because they're products are not as high quality as they are made seem to be and no one is throwing themselves at them, they're cheap in terms of base salary hence as uncomfortable as work conditions are when your sales meeting will take place make sure to bring a gas mask with you because you will be facing the owners putrified breath from a mile away with his very pretentious air.
Pros
Can't think of one
Cons
Toxic, unprofessional work environment
Worked with a great team members
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC10 January 2014
• Provided administrative support for daily operations.
• Frequently assisted in logistics activities.
• Contributed Accounting information data-entry
• Create office procedures to increase team efficiency
• Provide potential customers through social media
(FaceBook,LinkedIn,and Twitter)