Dependable HomeTech (DHT)

Dependable HomeTech (DHT) Employee Reviews

fast-paced, Knowledge specific work.

your day consists of driving around, installing rogers services for people or fixing their internet. you need some understanding of networking and signal flow. The environment and training programs are good.

Pros

paid training, vehicle

Cons

long hours, Time presures

Environment de travail paisible

Je suis electrotechnicien et je suis tres content de l entreprise

Pros

Riz au poisson

Cons

Courte pause

Kitchener location

It used to good company but not anymore.Favourism runs all the way from top to bottomThey just want to favour only few guysNo career advancement, they prefer other candidate's of their choice Direction less.

Pros

Nothing to say

Cons

Long hours, poor training, unsafe vehicle's even they give you used harness. Obsoleted tools

Stay away from this place

Terrible management, Frank the branch manager does not care about any of his employees. He will not show any respect for any of his employees. all the equipment they provide are mediocre.

Good contractor

Good company to work for. Better than other contractor .Best part of the company is Manager.He always make sure you have work todo.And always keep you update about your performence

Good place to start a career

Best under contractor from Rogers, good time works, warehouse responsive, good benefits. Best manager, good environment, good techs able to help each other.

Pros

Salaries, benefits

Cons

Rogers rules

Best Rogers Contractor

DHT cares about its techs. Performance bonuses, extremely competitive pay and a top notch management team. I have worked for a couple different contractors over the years and DHT is by far the best. I am very proud to be a part of this company.

Pros

best contractor

Cons

cable industry is tough

I have been working here for 16 years

I started my career as a technician, company gave me the opportunity to grow and I soon became a Team Manager here. My co-workers are dedicated and hardworking. Company always treat us far and value our efforts. This is a perfect place to grow for all.

Pros

Diverse Environment

First choice in this business

I have been working with multiple contractors under Rogers and so far i have to say this is the best one. You have enough training to get you started and i love the working environment here. People always help each other.

Pros

Sufficient training friendly working environment

Cons

Not hourly pay

Great company to work for. Fair, organized, and good comradery.

No complaints working for this company. Management and colleagues are all fantastic to work with. When help is needed, they're on it. Highly reputable firm!

Pros

Good management

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dependable HomeTech (DHT)?

Good managment

Best contractor to Rogers compared to others. If you want to be tech at Rogers you have to start here. I like that you are on your own all day instead of being in office.

Pros

work outside in nice weather- never boring as every job different

Cons

work outside in winter but get used to it

it worths your effort

company always notices your effort and treats you well. you work hard for what your want, fair enough. great team work, people always pitch in when you need help.

Pros

good team work

Cons

lots detail your may focus on

Treated Fairly and with Respect

Have spent more than 7 years with Dependable Home Tech. Always treated fairly and with respect. The company rewards hard work and excellent service to the customer. The schedule can be daunting but a good group of people.

Pros

Great people, fair, positive workplace.

Cons

Schedule can be daunting but certainly manageable.

Great team spirit

Great company, as compared to other contractors working for Rogers. The company always has the tech at the forefront in their decisions, great bonus incentives. as techs, we seem to be appreciated.

Pros

Great Bonus System

Lots of work

What I enjoy about working for this company is that the more work I put in the more money I make. If I want to pick up an extra shift, 9 times out of 10 I am given an extra shift. My managers and Senior techs always answer their phones.

Great company to work for!

DHT fosters a sense of family with their employees. A culture of learning and advancement is carefully nurtured, along with competitive compensation and time off.

Nice management team

Have been working here for 3 years. The most impressed thing is the management team is very nice, understandable and reasonable. My request is always approved quickly as long as it is reasonable, no matter the manager likes me or not. Company provides coffee or breakfast occasionally to treat technicians. Overall, no issue with working for this company.

Great Company

I feel that the company creates an atmosphere of team work, willing to work with the employees and when the new hires are beginning to work at their craft, they work with the employee to become the best they can within the company.

Great company

By far the best company to work for if you want to get into the Cable industry. They treat their employees fairly and compensate well. The schedule can be tough but the trade off of being able to work independently over shadows this.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dependable HomeTech (DHT). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

4.5Job security/advancement
  • Dependable HomeTech (DHT)