Dependable HomeTech (DHT)

Dependable HomeTech (DHT) Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
Good contractor
Good company to work for. Better than other contractor .Best part of the company is Manager.He always make sure you have work todo.And always keep you update about your performence
Good place to start a career
Best under contractor from Rogers, good time works, warehouse responsive, good benefits. Best manager, good environment, good techs able to help each other.
Pros
Salaries, benefits
Cons
Rogers rules
Best Rogers Contractor
DHT cares about its techs. Performance bonuses, extremely competitive pay and a top notch management team. I have worked for a couple different contractors over the years and DHT is by far the best.

I am very proud to be a part of this company.
Pros
best contractor
Cons
cable industry is tough
I have been working here for 16 years
I started my career as a technician, company gave me the opportunity to grow and I soon became a Team Manager here. My co-workers are dedicated and hardworking. Company always treat us far and value our efforts. This is a perfect place to grow for all.
Pros
Diverse Environment
First choice in this business
I have been working with multiple contractors under Rogers and so far i have to say this is the best one.
You have enough training to get you started and i love the working environment here. People always help each other.
Pros
Sufficient training friendly working environment
Cons
Not hourly pay
Great company to work for. Fair, organized, and good comradery.
No complaints working for this company. Management and colleagues are all fantastic to work with. When help is needed, they're on it. Highly reputable firm!
Pros
Good management
Good managment
Best contractor to Rogers compared to others. If you want to be tech at Rogers you have to start here. I like that you are on your own all day instead of being in office.
Pros
work outside in nice weather- never boring as every job different
Cons
work outside in winter but get used to it
it worths your effort
company always notices your effort and treats you well. you work hard for what your want, fair enough.

great team work, people always pitch in when you need help.
Pros
good team work
Cons
lots detail your may focus on
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dependable HomeTech (DHT)?
Treated Fairly and with Respect
Have spent more than 7 years with Dependable Home Tech. Always treated fairly and with respect. The company rewards hard work and excellent service to the customer. The schedule can be daunting but a good group of people.
Pros
Great people, fair, positive workplace.
Cons
Schedule can be daunting but certainly manageable.
Great team spirit
Great company, as compared to other contractors working for Rogers.
The company always has the tech at the forefront in their decisions, great bonus incentives. as techs, we seem to be appreciated.
Pros
Great Bonus System
Lots of work
What I enjoy about working for this company is that the more work I put in the more money I make. If I want to pick up an extra shift, 9 times out of 10 I am given an extra shift. My managers and Senior techs always answer their phones.
Great company to work for!
DHT fosters a sense of family with their employees.
A culture of learning and advancement is carefully nurtured, along with competitive compensation and time off.
Nice management team
Have been working here for 3 years. The most impressed thing is the management team is very nice, understandable and reasonable. My request is always approved quickly as long as it is reasonable, no matter the manager likes me or not. Company provides coffee or breakfast occasionally to treat technicians. Overall, no issue with working for this company.
Great Company
I feel that the company creates an atmosphere of team work, willing to work with the employees and when the new hires are beginning to work at their craft, they work with the employee to become the best they can within the company.
Great company
By far the best company to work for if you want to get into the Cable industry. They treat their employees fairly and compensate well.

The schedule can be tough but the trade off of being able to work independently over shadows this.