dentalcorp Canada Employee Reviews

All about money. No patient care
Dental providor (Current Employee) –  Alberta30 December 2018
This company is all about money. Fire the qualified experienced staff to hire inexperienced staff to pay them lower wages. Cut employees hours so they have to work 2 to 3 clinics to survive. They have zero ethics. All the postive reviews were posted by there own management. They are a FLY BY NIGHT operation.
Pros
Co workers.
Cons
Management has no clue what they are doing. Unethical.
Proceed with caution
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ontario4 December 2018
No support from head office. They tell you the things you want to hear over the phone with no follow up or resolution. Head office turns a blind eye to the truth as long as there’s still money coming into the cooperation. No one is held accountable. Proceed with caution when applying for a job. They blind you with all their perks and then reality sets in a few months into your job.
Pros
Random free Tim Hortons gift cards
Cons
Poor management/director of operations
Disorganized and dishonest
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 August 2018
They hold in office "contests" and promotions to get five star reviews, go read Glassdoor reviews for a more accurate picture of them as a company.

Emphasis here is on who you're friends with, not job performance. Their HR is virtually non existent, just recruiters looking to fill spots in their dental offices. They will suck you in with all their benefits, but the job atmosphere is not worth it.
Pros
Bagel Fridays, well stocked fridge
Cons
Management, office, lack of upward mobility opportunity
No one has an idea what's going on
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
Careless company culture and behaviors.
Poor collaboration
No respect for others during work. Everyone seems to be okay on the face. But that's not the real case.
Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration & Excellence
Director of Operations Mb/Sask/Alta (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 June 2017
Dentalcorp is a dynamic, exciting place to work with a strong Collaborative Culture that you experience daily in the Actions being taken and Decisions being made throughout the company. It is a pleasure to be part of a company that provides an environment that supports personal and professional growth, while at the same time encourages feedback. This enables us to continually raise the bar on how we operate and in turn, elevate the level of support we are able to provide to our Practice Network.
Pros
Leadership with Integrity
A great place to work
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2017
Challenging, interesting, exciting & a great place to learn.
The culture & values that our leadership preaches is embedded into all aspects of our business.
You have the opportunity for growth & to pave your own way. Management cares about your career development & work/life balance.

A great place to work
Pros
collaborative Teamwork to achieve goals
Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration and Excellence!
Legal (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2017
Working for a young and developing team that is not only prosperous – but rich in culture, growth and opportunity!
Meeting tight deadlines with the assistance and support of colleagues is rewarding and appreciated by management – which in itself creates a sense of achievement.
Pros
Fresh Fruit
Cons
Continuously busy
A lot of opportunity for growth and development!
Talent Team Member (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2017
dentalcorp has given me the opportunity to take on new and exciting opportunities that I may not be given in a larger organization. Being a smaller office (Support Centre) it gives each of us a lot of exposure to all teams and leaders!
Pros
Development Opportunities, People we work with
Amazing Culture and TEAMWORK!
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary Ab2 May 2017
Teamwork & Collaboration! We are the Employer of Choice and I am so grateful to be a part of this Culture. We LOVE what we do and it shows!
The people here are the best at what they do and it shows. The support is amazing and the guidance from our Direct report is great. We can do our work, have fun, get results and love coming back every day.
Pinch me!
Pros
Food, culture, people
Cons
Wish I saw more of my team- I work remote
Fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
HR Professional (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2017
dentalcorp is a unique environment, blending the agility of a startup with the power of an established corporation. dentalcorp only attracts the top people, meaning you are surrounded by driven, talented individuals, with many opportunities to collaborate and innovate.
Pros
Competitive pay, little bureaucracy, advancement opportunities, innovative organization
Cons
Heavy workload
Great place to work!
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2017
dentalcorp is a fantastic place to work! The employees are always willing to support which makes for a collaborative environment. I thoroughly enjoy how positive everyone is, and how passionate the employees are about supporting the practices.
Awesome Corporate Culture and Supportive Environment
Talent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2017
I have been working at dentalcorp for approximately 6 months and have really enjoyed my time here so far. I feel as though I have been provided with so many different opportunities to get involved and to advance my career that many other workplaces do not offer.

Another great aspect of working at dentalcorp is that everyone is very friendly and approachable.

Really great place to work!
Pros
Friendly and supportive corporate culture, snacks/groceries available, lots of opportunities to grow in your career
Fast-paced and rewarding place to work!
Director, Talent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2017
dentalcorp is a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization. I am challenged every day, which allows me to continue growing as a professional. I have a great team, and receive tremendous support from our leaders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dentalcorp Canada. Our community is ready to answer.

dentalcorp Canada Reviews by Location