dentalcorp

dentalcorp Employee Reviews

Canada23 reviews
Remote Work
Work remotely is a convenience in itself. Alot of practices means alot of jobs and opportunity to work on various types of projects. Nothing is too complicated. Great detailed briefs and response time.
Don't do it
Terrible management. Empty promises. Pressure to bill high. (unethical!) No job security, poor benefits (but lots of promises that they are "looking into it")
Corporate culture=unhappy employees.
Exciting, professional, team-oriented company positioned for great success
I was brought on board in a newly created role and I am loving it. Freedom to create and innovate, tempered with a knowledgeable, helpful team to back you up and provide guidance. Fun, youthful atmosphere with really bright minds who have a genuine commitment to integrity. Great benefits package and opportunities for development and advancement.
They try to turn there Associate into slaves and overwhelming then with mixed reviews and they are never happy and they fire u when you are not needed
I worked there for almost 8 months . They were happy and when the principle Dentist cane back from his Trip and wanted more days he made the clinic force me out . Don’t be lured into there fake promises never give RCT and crown cuttings to there associates even if u can demonstrate best work . Just u will be allowed to do only fillings if u want yo get hired there .
Awful if you are clinic staff
No support from higher up. They try to tell you that there is support but there isn't any from HR. There are no benefits even though they continue to say that they will look into it. Tons of empty promises. They are always checking your hours minute by minute. Not a fun atmosphere. Would not RECOMMEND this corporation to anyone! Better to work in a small private clinic.
Blind leading the blind.
Awful. Don't waste your time! Completely clueless and corporate management leaves local employees on the dark about a lot of things. Left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing, causing long time loyal employees to seek employment elsewhere
Pros
I left
Cons
I stayed far too long
Dentist
DO NOT WORK HERE IF YOU ARE A DDS. Offices are not managed properly by managers and corporate staff. Personal interests are more important to them then patient care. Dentists proffesional opinions are being questioned by staff members who clearly don’t have a duty to RCDSO. Beware of dental Corp.
Cons
Can not say anything good be very cautious
Agree with other reviews that the 5 star is from corporate and especially not from the little guys who make up all dentalcorps income from the hundreds of offices they own/take over. When dentalcorp takes over your promised all these perks, haven’t seen a thing! Very difficult company to get answers or support when faced with a problem such as administrative issues ,HR , personal questions,AR,hard navigating their “network “: and if your lucky to get help the next time you reach out for that person they have already left Dentalcorp. Can definitely not see good things while Dentalcorp has ownership. Already seeing incentives and employees hours being cut. Think twice before applying to a position offered by dentalcorp.
Pros
Cons
See below
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at dentalcorp?
Proceed with caution
No support from head office. They tell you the things you want to hear over the phone with no follow up or resolution. Head office turns a blind eye to the truth as long as there’s still money coming into the cooperation. No one is held accountable. Proceed with caution when applying for a job. They blind you with all their perks and then reality sets in a few months into your job.
Pros
Random free Tim Hortons gift cards
Cons
Poor management/director of operations
Disorganized and dishonest
They hold in office "contests" and promotions to get five star reviews, go read Glassdoor reviews for a more accurate picture of them as a company.

Emphasis here is on who you're friends with, not job performance. Their HR is virtually non existent, just recruiters looking to fill spots in their dental offices. They will suck you in with all their benefits, but the job atmosphere is not worth it.
Pros
Bagel Fridays, well stocked fridge
Cons
Management, office, lack of upward mobility opportunity
No one has an idea what's going on
Careless company culture and behaviors.
Poor collaboration

No respect for others during work. Everyone seems to be okay on the face. But that's not the real case.
Very Good environment
It is a good environment to work in. The people are very nice especially the Manager. Everyday, we get to meet new people in the Campus and we get to have a lot of Clients staying and came back because of our great Service and we provided good professional relationship with them.
Buildling an Enduring Company that is the Leader in Dentistry in Canada focusing on Care, Innovation, Excllence, and Growth
Working with dentalcorp has been the best career move in my life ... and I've worked with some great companies!

My work days are quite varied.

Some days I work on strategies for growth, while others I'm out connecting with the teams in the field.

I've also worked quite a bit on transitions ... whether it's Dentists retiring, implementing new programs for Patient Care, or introducing new roles in the Practices, such as Practice Managers and Team Leaders.

I've learned a lot about the Dental Sector and how we can amplify the Patient Care Agenda. My financial acumen has increased due to my exposure to higher level executives, and direct contact with the CEO, COO, CFO, the Business Development Team.

It's an exciting job!

I truly believe that you can establish yourself as a Leader and build a great Career.
Pros
Amazing opportunities to share ideas, make a difference, and drive the Patient Care Agenda
Cons
Growing company means that we work hard to ensure we dot our i'l and cross our t's.
Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration & Excellence
Dentalcorp is a dynamic, exciting place to work with a strong Collaborative Culture that you experience daily in the Actions being taken and Decisions being made throughout the company. It is a pleasure to be part of a company that provides an environment that supports personal and professional growth, while at the same time encourages feedback. This enables us to continually raise the bar on how we operate and in turn, elevate the level of support we are able to provide to our Practice Network.
Pros
Leadership with Integrity
A great place to work
Challenging, interesting, exciting & a great place to learn.
The culture & values that our leadership preaches is embedded into all aspects of our business.

You have the opportunity for growth & to pave your own way. Management cares about your career development & work/life balance.

A great place to work
Pros
collaborative Teamwork to achieve goals
Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration and Excellence!
Working for a young and developing team that is not only prosperous – but rich in culture, growth and opportunity!
Meeting tight deadlines with the assistance and support of colleagues is rewarding and appreciated by management – which in itself creates a sense of achievement.
Pros
Fresh Fruit
Cons
Continuously busy
A lot of opportunity for growth and development!
dentalcorp has given me the opportunity to take on new and exciting opportunities that I may not be given in a larger organization. Being a smaller office (Support Centre) it gives each of us a lot of exposure to all teams and leaders!
Pros
Development Opportunities, People we work with
Amazing Culture and TEAMWORK!
Teamwork & Collaboration! We are the Employer of Choice and I am so grateful to be a part of this Culture. We LOVE what we do and it shows!
The people here are the best at what they do and it shows. The support is amazing and the guidance from our Direct report is great. We can do our work, have fun, get results and love coming back every day.

Pinch me!
Pros
Food, culture, people
Cons
Wish I saw more of my team- I work remote
Fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
dentalcorp is a unique environment, blending the agility of a startup with the power of an established corporation. dentalcorp only attracts the top people, meaning you are surrounded by driven, talented individuals, with many opportunities to collaborate and innovate.
Pros
Competitive pay, little bureaucracy, advancement opportunities, innovative organization
Cons
Heavy workload
Great place to work!
dentalcorp is a fantastic place to work! The employees are always willing to support which makes for a collaborative environment. I thoroughly enjoy how positive everyone is, and how passionate the employees are about supporting the practices.
Awesome Corporate Culture and Supportive Environment
I have been working at dentalcorp for approximately 6 months and have really enjoyed my time here so far. I feel as though I have been provided with so many different opportunities to get involved and to advance my career that many other workplaces do not offer.

Another great aspect of working at dentalcorp is that everyone is very friendly and approachable.

Really great place to work!
Pros
Friendly and supportive corporate culture, snacks/groceries available, lots of opportunities to grow in your career