Dental Choice

Dental Choice Employee Reviews for Receptionist

Receptionist6 reviews
Canada6 reviews

relaxing work place

Actullay I like to give my best so need relaxing kind of work environment. I would like to work somewhere closer to home. If tie allows would like to contribute some time to community doing Volunteer services.

Unprofessional!!

The workplace is full of deceptive people who just know how to smartly throw off honest employees. I would recommend if you really want to work in this company, please don’t be truthful to them and act smart! They won’t value the honesty and the efforts that you put for them in order to earn profits for the company and meet the daily target or the monthly target. They don’t want to retain employees specially at the front desk even if you work hard for them. They will only see what’s beneficial for them! Your insecure colleagues would take advantage of you in order to save themselves in front of managers to throw you off! Furthermore, the managers are so dumb that they don’t even want to investigate and find out the truth and just believe and act what their old employees says about the new ones!!

Insights into Dental Choice

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Clear sense of purpose

Fun, professional, and overall a great office!

A fast paced office with a team that feels like family. The atmosphere is fun and professional, and everyone shares the same patient care values. Management is very supporting and advancement opportunities can be available. Overall a great place to come to work every day!

Pros

Benefits, career advancements, great atmosphere

Cons

Some evenings

Great place to work!

I've been working for Dental Choice as a receptionist for less than a year, but it's been great so far! I'm supported by management and coworkers alike, and there's always someone to reach out to when I'm searching for answers. The opportunities for the growth of your career are made clear and attainable. I would recommend this company if you're searching for a fulfilling career.

Pros

Benefits, flexibility, close to home.

Productive and fun workplace

A great place to work where your voice matters and everyone strives to work as a team to be successful. The hours are good and can be flexible to balance home life as well. Besides just offering bonuses and clothing allowances, Dental Choice also provides opportunities to take CE courses through the year, and hosts a number of events themselves for the staff to partake in. The practice administrators take a personal interest in you and support you to help you grow. They listen to where you want to be and help set goals for you to attain. As well as goals for each individual office. Dental Choice follows a set of values that strives for outstanding patient care. Overall a very satisfying place to work with a lot of benefits.

Pros

Bonuses, clothing allowance, career advancement

Awesome career with many opportunities

Should one look for employment, Dental Choice is your path. They help you strive and to be the best you can be if not more. The offers and opportunities they provide are unlike any other. If you set a goal with your team and you achieve it, what other company rewards you with a potential trip or even money in your pocket apart from your regular pay... Dental Choice does! It's a bonus! Really... Each office gets a practical administrator. The advice and knowledge they bring is outstanding, someone to look up to and will help you advance in your career. If you are willing to put in the work they will have no problem going above and beyond the call of duty. It's mutual respect and I believe in that. If you are struggling in any areas Dental Choice family is there for you, guides you in the right place and will always look at all options. (personal experience) Staff and patient care are taken seriously as it should be and they want the best for everyone. Again, they offer bonuses, paid CE, uniform allowance and fun ways to be a better team and celebrate together. I would not choose to work for any other company, I am completely content and trust the changes and growth they provide to work and build towards a better and brighter future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Choice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement