Dental Choice

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

choicedentistallowanceuniformpatientyearopportunityteam

Best place to work!

One of the biggest things I’ve noticed while working for Dental Choice is that is definitely is a family/friend environment. Especially the managers ! They are the sweetest and most caring managers I have ever met. I truly feel like they value their employees so much! That is why I love being apart of Dental Choice! The environment is very healthy and upbeat! There is never a dull day because of all the amazing patients we get to interact with

Amazing company to be apart of

I am so thankful to be apart of the Dental Choice family! The management style is so great and you're always kept in the loop! I love the open communication from Doctor's to assistants, managers to admin and CEO to the entire company. I recommend anyone looking to build a strong dental career to join the Dental Choice team!

Insights into Dental Choice

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good coworkers, but they need to focus on other things besides money..

Dentist turn over is really stressful on staff and patients, their computer system is in dire need of an upgrade (or for someone to figure out how to fix all the issues)..the computer system is good for management but is horrible for receptionists, constant bugs, freezes and super slow. Couldn't submit claims electronically for a month and then the manager was all over the receptionists about accounts... it's like management is so removed from the day to day operations they forget what it's like to work with patients in pain or have anexity. The management is super number focused, and don't pay attention to anything else. Overall I would honestly say that there are better company's to work for that will treat their employees equally and with respect.

Pros

Paid CE, uniform allowance

Cons

Poor management, money driven, favourtisim, unrealistick expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Choice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement