Dental Choice

Dental Choice Employee Reviews for Dental Receptionist

Dental Receptionist5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

choicedentistallowanceuniformpatientyearopportunityteam

fast pace work environment but felt like a family

A location where patients felt comfortable and at ease from the moment they are greeted (over the phone or in person). Working in a fast pace location can be stressful at times but working along side a great team made it feel exciting and fun going to work everyday. Making patients leave with a smile and a positive experience was always #1, as visiting a dental office can be scary to some patients.

Great teams, like a family!

I’ve been with this company for quite a few years now. Love the ladies I work with. Hardworking team and we all have one end goal to treat our patients the best and have them leave happy. Management is understanding of my life work balance needs. I would recommend!

Insights into Dental Choice

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Clear sense of purpose

Horrible management. Stressful, fake and no room for growth.

Dental choice is a corporate money hungry company. They treat their loyal employees like garbage. You are expected to do an absurd amount of work and get paid minimum wage. Management just walks around micromanaging and doesn’t actually help with anything. The biggest turn over I’ve ever seen in a company. Truly the worst place to work.

Great opportunities!

Dental Choice is the first company that I worked for within the role of receptionist and it has been quite an amazing ride! The company has provided amazing opportunities and is constantly willing to help you grow into whatever it is you are looking for within your role. I have felt supported from my manager from Day one, and she constantly makes the effort to treat me as human, not an employee. Overall, great staff, great perks, so willing to train. I currently work here and plan to for many years!

2 Stars

The only thing I can say about this company is the management is terrible and a very high change over in staff. I would not recommend anyone I know to work for this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dental Choice. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement