Denny's Employee Review

mangement kept it fun for everyone
LINE / PREP COOK (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC16 September 2013
Working here i didnt know if I was going to do a regular days work or if I was going to be doing a double. Either way i enjoyed working with the morning staff, the mid staff, the night stafff, even the late night staff. It was always a different staff.
I learned how manage my time working here. cause working different shifts all the time i had to learn this so i had time for family before or after work.
All the managers that i worked with where very fun and out going. i dont think there ever was a dull moment. they had races for quick prep, challenges for the staff for cleaning. It was very interesting. Beacuse i wasnt in a certain staff. So i kinda helped everyone .
Id have to say the hardest part was the steaks because i didnt have a lot of experiences in this area. But i did get the hang of it after awhile.
i enjoyed the racing with management to get prep done in the evening shift. and the challenges they came up with while i was there.
Pros
freee food
Cons
not knowing if i was doing regular hours or a double shifts.

Other Denny's Employee Reviews

Worst place to work at
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 May 2018
Management was very harsh and not understanding.
Very disorganized and unclean work environment.
Not a team oriented environment. Too much drama in workplace.
Unpleasant
Hostess/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC16 May 2018
Training was rushed and unmanaged. Did not feel there was support once "training" was finished. Staff was very physical with each other came across rather unprofessional. Lacked Structure.
Pros
discounted food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Denny's. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K