Denny's Employee Review

Fun and friendly family atmosphere
Server/Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  South San Francisco, CA16 January 2013
Communicate specials of the day in an effort to increase sales and take food /beverage orders
Coordinate with kitchen staff to ensure that service is timely
Train new employees in serving customers and following company policies/standards
Act as shift supervisor by delegating and overseeing staff responsibility, count and record all monetary transactions in registers at the end of shift, and handle customer complaints
Managment is always there to help with with any questions or concerns. The hardest part is handling cusomer complaints. Most enjoyable is making people happy.

Other Denny's Employee Reviews

Great People and Great managers
Waitress and Certified Trainer (Current Employee) –  Okotoks, AB19 April 2018
I enjoy being employed with Denny's . Great company to work for and great people as well. Very accommodating and they are very family orientated. I am currently in school and there are not enough hours for me to be able to support myself.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough hours
Do not reccommed
Server (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC11 April 2018
This was the worst jobs I've worked at so far. The management is horrible and they don't care for their employees at all. They schedule you days that are not in your availability and make it up to you to find someone to cover your shift. Way too much stress with this job for such little pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Denny's. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K