Deluxe Corporation Management reviews

It used to be a great place to work...
Marketing & Sales (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON16 June 2018
I've worked for Deluxe for many years, and have seen the company get worse and worse and worse as each year passes.

Entirely unrealistic and unreachable goals are set each year, either on purpose or completely by accident because the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Severe cases of micro-management, with different people breathing down your neck for the MOST inconsequential of projects... while bigger-picture revenue initiatives are left untouched for years at a time.

Products are developed and launched without any real research to confirm that our customers would even want them.

There is an expectation that everybody needs to put in 50-60 hour work weeks, but they keep cutting back on salaries, benefits, growth opportunities, bonuses, and more.

In general, nobody really appreciates the work that you do... you're just a number that is easily cut when they need to make the bottom line margins.

Years ago, I would have highly recommended Deluxe as a dynamic and interesting work environment. Now, I would highly suggest that you find something else... anything else.
If you like beating your head against a brick wall....
Decline to answer (Former Employee) –  Canada6 January 2018
This is a great place to work, for the rest of us it should be avoided like the plague. Management doesn't understand what it takes to be successful, and spends its time and resources running from fire to fire without every solving anything. When decisive leadership is needed, they are nowhere to be found; if however its an inconsequential decision they can't be involved enough. This is by far the most incompetent bunch i've ever had the displeasure of working with.
Pros
Personal development is encouraged
Cons
Everything else
Not very clean.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON12 August 2017
very few hours. extremely un-clean. very poorly managed. was not trained for WHMIS. Employees/employer did not follow food safety regulations what so ever. My last name was mispelled 3 different times on my pay stubs.