Delta Employee Reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the search See all 3,448 reviews
love the job
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2018
Working for any airline is going to be very stressing because we are under paid and expected to do so much. There are fun time like on time departure and arrival, but winter time is the worst.
Pros
free travel
Amazing company
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake County, UT19 July 2018
Typical work day I would come in and assist customers with ether changing their flight or booking new ones. I also assist with calculation of new fares prices and appropriate fares for their new flights. I also help with seating options answering various questions about flight equipment to where the check in gate will be.
Great company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON6 July 2018
Delta Airlines is one of the best airline in the world, it has the best benefits for employees. I would definitely recommend to any people who enjoy travelling to apply for this company.
Great company for a fresh grad.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region4 June 2018
This company has given me great opportunity in field of my expertise as a fresh grad. And introduced me in corporate world with desired professionalism and career growth. It was fun working here.
Pros
Travel pass
Cons
One day off
No advancement options.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 April 2018
No advancement options, salary doesn't live up to work done. Only good thing is the benefits. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone else to wor if you're looking for advancement options.
Delta Arrivals Manila Help me hone my self more in the aviation field.
Intern - Arrivals Operation (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region19 December 2017
They let the interns grow and learn new things, they always pushes us to be a better version of ourselves when we are in the internship program.

The management is good; specially the supervisors and the agents.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Short Period of Duty
Productive and fun place to work
Full Time Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 October 2017
Delta was Amazing , Being able to Travel and work with an amazing team was exceptional. They were able to work with my schedule and I had a complete 8 hour shift and 40 hours a week. The hardest part about the job was the unexpected events , you never know when there will be an outage or a natural disaster.
travail dynamique
Journalier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 June 2017
je n'ai pas eu de problème dans ce travail. c'était un travail qui nécessitait beaucoup d'habilité parce qu'il était répétitif
proactive and fun workplace
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 April 2017
a great company to work for. the management was always there to support in any issue whether it was small or large. The salary was relatively low in additon to poor benefits
Working with children
Babysitting (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC9 February 2017
Got along with the child, i was able to keep the child entertained and meet his needs. I had to cook for the child and put him to sleep.
Learned a lot as a first year apprentice
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB10 December 2016
Mostly under managed, expected to work 6 days a week. High turnover rate but mostly good employees stuck around. Learned a lot as a first year and was given a good amount of responsibility that i would not have otherwise had with another company.
Pros
Job was close to home
Cons
Lack of communication
No one care
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON21 November 2016
Worst management ever at Toronto Airport. You are a slave working more than 40hrs/week for minimum wage. Forget about your social life as they will involve you in overtime day and nights. The upper and lower management is a joke and unprofessional. A simple example that they made someone a ramp supervisor who is unqualified and rude, and does not know how to push back an aircraft.
Great Place
RESERVATIONS TELEPHONE SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB10 November 2016
Was a great place to work,really enjoyed answering phones and helping hotel guests with their needs,met some great people.
Pros
Great Shift
Cons
Company was Sold
Wonderful people and great opportunity to travel
Reservations Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 January 2016
Call centre atmosphere was strict and draining at times, but was good experience for the work place. Not much room for advancement as it is an American based company and all corporate jobs are in the U.S.
Pros
free travel, flexible shedule
Cons
shift work, limited advancement opportunities, strict statistics/goals
customer Service
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 November 2015
my had day was when flight get delay
I like about this job, you have to dressed up, like you working in office
my management was good
very cool warm and protected place
cashier (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC9 November 2015
it was a great experience working at the DELTA's company. everyday i met new customers that became a part of my work. i spent all my time standing up, but i got used to it.
Pros
waking up early
Cons
nothing
Great place to work, management could have been better
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2015
Good family-like work culture, wonderful colleagues, flexible schedules, great flight discounts, poor management at the local level only, otherwise a very well run company on the corporate level.
expected a lot from you without wanting to pay you for the work
2nd Cook (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE27 March 2015
did not enjoy working here they did not pay well at all for the amount of work they expected you to do. was supposed to get a review and raise after 3 months I was there for 8 months and never got it I would not recommend anyone to work for them
What I learned
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB20 January 2015
I learned how to be a team worker. I had also learned more about customer service.
Dynamic environment which requires organizational and strong customer service skills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/STATION MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 November 2014
Great company to work for, customer and employee friendly. Strong operational integrity, that supports employee, customer and community.
Pros
Employee friendly and great recognition programs.
Cons
Irregular operations can test patients and bring long hours to the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2