Delta
Coronavirus update
Information from Delta:

Delta Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
This company has given me great opportunity in field of my expertise as a fresh grad. And introduced me in corporate world with desired professionalism and career growth. It was fun working here.
Pros
Travel pass
Cons
One day off
They let the interns grow and learn new things, they always pushes us to be a better version of ourselves when we are in the internship program.

The management is good; specially the supervisors and the agents.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Short Period of Duty
je n'ai pas eu de problème dans ce travail. c'était un travail qui nécessitait beaucoup d'habilité parce qu'il était répétitif
a great company to work for. the management was always there to support in any issue whether it was small or large. The salary was relatively low in additon to poor benefits
Got along with the child, i was able to keep the child entertained and meet his needs. I had to cook for the child and put him to sleep.
Mostly under managed, expected to work 6 days a week. High turnover rate but mostly good employees stuck around. Learned a lot as a first year and was given a good amount of responsibility that i would not have otherwise had with another company.
Pros
Job was close to home
Cons
Lack of communication
it was a great experience working at the DELTA's company. everyday i met new customers that became a part of my work. i spent all my time standing up, but i got used to it.
Pros
waking up early
Cons
nothing
did not enjoy working here they did not pay well at all for the amount of work they expected you to do. was supposed to get a review and raise after 3 months I was there for 8 months and never got it I would not recommend anyone to work for them
I learned how to be a team worker. I had also learned more about customer service.
Great people to work with, Not always up to date with our tools to serve our guests though.
Like any restaurant / hotel job there are ups and downs. This particular place doesn't have a high turn over rate though which is nice and management is usually pretty understanding.
Pros
benefits if you sign up for them. usually above avg wage.
Cons
usually long hours without breaks, not enough staff
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Delta?
An amazing work culture. I enjoyed and learned so much in my eleven years with Delta. It is true... the modo at Delta was (The Delta Family) and that is exactly how we as employees all felt.
Pros
an exciting place and always meeting new faces (airport environment)