Delta Toronto East Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great team but hotel is lacking structure. The hardest part is dealing with the hardware of the hotel as it is 30 years old already.
Assistant Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2015
Overall a fun place to work, especially with the Front Office Team. Great members and everyone is able to work as a team and independently. Management was going through a transition phase and were unclear about the direction. The hardware at the hotel was clearly showing its date as the hotel is already 30 years old. It was a very challenging period as there were no Guest Service Managers or Supervisors handling the shifts.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Dated hotel and lack of structure.
Productive and fun loving employees
Intern for Catering and Reservations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2014
Typical day at work
• Created BEOs and contracts on Opera
• Responded to commission inquiries from Online Travel Agents
• Entered group rooming lists’ into group blocks on Opera
• Filed all group files and day files appropriately
• Created invites to corporate receptions for Delta Privilege clients
• Ran reports such as, batch, recaps, trace on a daily basis

My co-workers were friendly hard working and laid back with great senses of humor which made that day that much more enjoyable!
Got Inspirited
Accounts Receivable / General Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 January 2014
One of my colleagues showed me a couple of functions in Excel, which I wan't aware of. They worked amazingly and efficiently. They absolutely helped my future work. From then on, I became more and more interested learning more stuff in Excel. Even more, I got inspirited that a correct method can not just help and save a lot of time to finish work, it also increases the level of the perfection of the work.
Pros
Free lunches, close to my home
Cons
Low salary