Delta Hospital

Delta Hospital Employee Reviews

I love working in delta it my second family .

Working in Fraser health is a good experience and skill. I build my strong experience, applying my confidence . Working individual or as a team. Working in different unit build my skills.

Pros

Good enviroment to work

Cons

I don’t know

Great place

Love my job here. Workload is good and staff are nice. Management is supportive and you really feel like your at a family gathering all the time and thats really awesome

Good working place

i love to work at delta hospital. it is very quite and small hospital. very friendly staff and patients.Awesome management. by working here i learnt lots of new ideas to deal with hard situation and stay calm by focusing on task.

Respectable Workplace

My over all review for Delta hospital is, its a nice environment to work at. The staff works as a team. Over all, a well balanced work area. However I am a casual so I do not get as many shifts as a prefer. Thank you.

Pros

Good Pay/Benefits

Cons

No enough shitfs

Enjoy to work with the whole staff

Delta Hospital gave me the opportunity to learn since I had my hospital practicum with them, all the staff were very generous in sharing their knowledge and I am looking forward for a long term working relationship with them.

productive

working at this place very fun.I learn how to treat and worki with senoirs

Pros

team work

Cons

health care

place where you will learn alot about special cases older adults (e.g. Alzheimers, etc.)

I learned and shrpened my skills through strong problem solving and decision making skills and able to handle multiple priorities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3