Delta Hospital

Delta Hospital Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Working in Fraser health is a good experience and skill. I build my strong experience, applying my confidence . Working individual or as a team. Working in different unit build my skills.
Pros
Good enviroment to work
Cons
I don’t know
Love my job here. Workload is good and staff are nice. Management is supportive and you really feel like your at a family gathering all the time and thats really awesome
i love to work at delta hospital. it is very quite and small hospital. very friendly staff and patients.Awesome management. by working here i learnt lots of new ideas to deal with hard situation and stay calm by focusing on task.
My over all review for Delta hospital is, its a nice environment to work at. The staff works as a team. Over all, a well balanced work area. However I am a casual so I do not get as many shifts as a prefer. Thank you.
Pros
Good Pay/Benefits
Cons
No enough shitfs
Delta Hospital gave me the opportunity to learn since I had my hospital practicum with them, all the staff were very generous in sharing their knowledge and I am looking forward for a long term working relationship with them.
working at this place very fun.I learn how to treat and worki with senoirs
Pros
team work
Cons
health care
I learned and shrpened my skills through strong problem solving and decision making skills and able to handle multiple priorities