Deloitte Employee Review

audit senior
Audit Senior (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA20 May 2013
Real estate clients: audited fair value of debt, audited carried interest/promote structure, tested tenant leases, contracts, and rent rolls, tested real estate valuation assumptions and Argus models. Audited property payables, receivables, accruals, and cash processes, planning/risk assessment, GAAP/FV financial reporting, various real estate funds.
Technology clients: revenue recognition, employee stock compensation, warrants, royalties, intangibles, consolidations, and financial reporting for various start-up clients.

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

Company has reorganized and it is not positive
Paraprofessional - Global Employer Services (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 May 2018
Most employees not happy. Management is very good with employees, but they are not happy with the reorganization either. I am glad for the last 6 years but time to move on.
Great place to work - highly recommended
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2018
Deloitte is the leader within what was once the accounting industry, but has become so much more. I have been with the firm for close to 5 years and am very happy. I am treated well, paid well and have a lot of flexibility with my work schedule. Senior management genuinely cares about retaining Talent and is very supportive. They routinely conduct surveys on employee experiences and are always looking for ways to improve. The larger offices include a fitness facility and café. The people are great also. Very friendly. Lots of opportunity to learn.
Pros
Pretty much most areas
Cons
Difficulty in advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K