Deloitte Employee Review

Dynamic global firm; opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the world; high degree of excellence
Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 September 2013
I have over 15 years of experience working with and advising professionals who are often exceptional in their respective areas of expertise; and I thrive in an environment where I am exposed to new concepts, ideas and brilliant people who inspire me.

We work hard. Our teams function with a high degree of excellent and personal accountability. And our hard work is balanced with the ability to work from just about anywhere.

I've had the opportunity to engage in challenging and meaningful projects. Learning is encouraged and I have continued my professional education over the years through a variety of courses, programs and conferences.
Pros
Embraces innovation, life balance is encouraged, opportunity to work with amazing people, continual learning
Cons
Matrix structure can sometimes be limiting; advancement to more senior positions is limited

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

Company has reorganized and it is not positive
Paraprofessional - Global Employer Services (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 May 2018
Most employees not happy. Management is very good with employees, but they are not happy with the reorganization either. I am glad for the last 6 years but time to move on.
Great place to work - highly recommended
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2018
Deloitte is the leader within what was once the accounting industry, but has become so much more. I have been with the firm for close to 5 years and am very happy. I am treated well, paid well and have a lot of flexibility with my work schedule. Senior management genuinely cares about retaining Talent and is very supportive. They routinely conduct surveys on employee experiences and are always looking for ways to improve. The larger offices include a fitness facility and café. The people are great also. Very friendly. Lots of opportunity to learn.
Pros
Pretty much most areas
Cons
Difficulty in advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K