Deloitte Employee Reviews

HR Coordinator
Assistant HR (Former Employee) –  Capital Territory9 October 2018
Soon after my graduation, i started my job career with one of the top four audit firms in Pakistan, Deloitte.
This has helped me gain HR expertise and administration of a work place.
Rapid growth and suffering culture
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 September 2018
The company has lots of opportunities if you carve out a path for yourself and establish a brand for yourself. It is easy to get suck into menial tasks and senior manager pet projects.
hectic work atmosphere even for a kitchen
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 September 2018
supervisor had prior kitchen experience but lacked in ability to properly supervise . did not respect contractual obligations . was impossible to reach when needed.
Pros
I liked the staff I worked with
Cons
poor upper management
Services are not as great
Junior Associate (Former Employee) –  Provincia di Milano, Lombardia10 September 2018
People and services are not outstanding, a general global network does not work as it should. However, great personal experience and positive environment.
Overall a good company
MIS Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 September 2018
Deloitte is a good company. They try hard to take care of their employees but have internal struggles that cause them to not be as great as they could be.
Work/Life balance environment
Junior Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region5 September 2018
Good communication and management in the workplace. You can be able to learn a lot of things through your experiences in field work.
You must be able to meet tight deadlines, and sometimes stay all night just doing working papers.
But being with good team members and seniors and managers who are approachable and friendly, it makes our work lighter and fun.
Pros
Many extra curricular activities. Work/Life Balance
Cons
staying up late during busy seasons
Not much to say
SAP Plant Maintenance Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2018
I worked 5 years for Deloitte Mexico and 5 years for Deloitte Canada, and I got a lot more opportunities to progress at the Mexican firm and promoted up to Senior Manager, but at the Canadian firm was a different story.
Pros
Opportunity to relocate from Mexico to Canada
Cons
No opportunity at all for me to show my capacities the way I did in Mexico
Great company with a strong performance based culture
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 September 2018
Deloitte is a company filled with smart, capable and driven employees working on some of the most challenging problems in industry. They provide opportunities and support for their staff to grow and the flexibility to choose their career path. The best part of working for a firm like Deloitte, is being surrounded by some of the best people in the industry.
Pros
Great people, challenging work and the ability to make a meaningful impact for our clients
Cons
To be successful at the firm takes total commitment and will require some sacrifices along the way, most notably on the personal front (e.g., family, friends and outside interests)
Good place to work but salaries are not ideal
Supply Chain Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 September 2018
As the title suggests, the salaries at Deloitte is actually not very good for the amount of work required. In Calgary, every other job at the same level with any major company probably pays 25% more, and the stress level is way lower. However, Deloitte is a good name for people to have on their resumes and an awesome place to learn and keep oneself useful and employable anywhere she or he goes.
If you are ambitious, Deloitte is your place. But if you seek work life balance don't look here. Typically you spend 16-17hrs at work in India
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  New Delhi27 August 2018
You start the day as usual but there are several surprise packages thrown at you. You need to be competitive, agile and proactive to survive in the top charts of your team.
Deloitte
Consultant/Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON25 August 2018
I worked as a consultant and subject matter expert on a number of projects relating to organizational re-structure and re-engineering. I also worked on a project focused on the implementation of an enterprise wide Applicant Tracking System and Human Capital Management Systems. (HCMS). The projects were exciting and afforded me the opportunity to leverage my skills to support the initiatives.
Pros
very interesting projects
Cons
work is not steady
Your work your way
Senior Auditor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 August 2018
Culture d'entreprise unique, personnels trés disponible est facile d'accés, supervision et collaboration permetant de developper les competences et de former les leaders de demain.
Pros
Culture d'entreprise, formation, developpement personnel
Cons
equilibre privée/professionnel difficile a réaliser.
Productive learning environment
Business Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON17 August 2018
Worked for Deloitte at their innovation lab. In a typical day we would come in a type up the code we needed for the day. Typically worked in sprints. Good mgmt. Enjoyable learning experience.
Pros
strong mentorship
well work-life balance
Strategic Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2018
Excellent company, well work-life balance.
Deloitte building is nice, seat is perfect, 3 monitor to make work more efficient.
Great partner, great team.
Productive workplace with a lot to learn
Mergers and acquisitions- financial due diligence (Current Employee) –  Delhi4 August 2018
Being in a developing phase perfect place for learning and personal development.
Good clientele
Specified procedures and manuals in place
Productive workplace
Excellent Team, encouraging and empowering group
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 August 2018
I've never had such a positive working environment.
The group of people I am surrounded with is motivating, helpful, encouraging and goal attaining.

This would be the ideal standard to which any future opportunities would be measured to.
J'ai travaillé comme commis à la numérisation
Envoyer les rapports d'impôts par messagerie (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 July 2018
C'est un bel environnement de travail et une très bon esprit d'équipe. Les gens sont sympathiques
Pros
Beaucoup d'entraide entre employés
Cons
Contrat de courte durée (1 Mois)
Not a good company to work for
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Anonymous19 July 2018
If their customers would know how they treat staff, they would likely take their business elsewhere. Not a good place to work at. Backstabbing, drinking while on the job are just a few of the shenanigans going on there. If you are not part of it, they get rid of you. Moral is not good.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Management is bad, morale in the company is not good. Lots of cons.
Fun team environment
Seasonal Assembler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 July 2018
Good teammates. Evveryone learns regardless what the seniority is. Lots of support. Many different roles and can meet people in many different departments.
Pros
Free dinner if hours long enough
Cons
Lots of people to go through to make any change
working
Sr. Informatica Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 July 2018
It was a great experience working with deoloote and the cluter is great. the hardes part is nothing and the most enjoyable is the cultural diversity of the place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K