Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

It is a good working place with great culture. I strongly believe the company has the resources available to help their employees to achieve their goals.
I don't even know where to start, what a whirlwind of a place to work. It is a good place to work and most colleagues are friendly and helpful. Most managers are supportive of individuals. Pay and benefits fair, lots of opportunities.On the other hand, constant internal trainings, unecessary KPIs, meetings, and unspoken expectation of always being logged in is actually counterproductive to doing your actual job. Expect a lot of stress dealing with internal confusion as you try to do your otherwise straightforward job.
Cons
Overall hiring process is not satisfied BCZ, huge differences about the wages rate, bonus and other benefits among the team members. I had very bitter experience and realized that I had under paid employee during that time. 5 years later after me our manager hired a new hire (new person) got better pay rate 25% more than me even though less experience and less qualified when they hiring for the team at the same work location. All depends up on the hiring person (HR decision ) they wrongly fixed the salary (discrimination) for a person to person. (not acceptable). When we figure out (somehow) later of ourselves about the discrepancies and poor salary rate then we can't fight back to either your department manager or HR team, and they don't accepts their inabilities and mistakes instead they will kick you out (fired) from the job with a bad name and spoil your reputations. "I strongly advised that DO NOT JOIN this company", They're prefect cheaters!!!! HR team and Department managers should discuss together and make a better decision as before hiring a new hire to put in the same team.
Provided complete end-to-end IT solutions including end-user computing, networking, servers, security, backup, management software, and virtualization
Dell has a great work culture. You can learn as many tools as you can as Dell provides different learning platforms. Apart form it, Dell has great work life balance.
Dell is great for promoting from within. The system is setup for great success learning as you rise through the ranks. Having the additional experience will definitely help within other areas within the company
Office environment is fine, stressful daily work but still manageable if you stick with the desk all day long (including the unpaid lunch hour). When teammates are on vacation, we need to backup their workload sometimes so OT is needed when overloaded. However, we where asked to not pin in the OT hour on the time sheet as they'll not approve for OT payment (deal to US HQ's instruction according to our management). So manage your OT needs wisely and I left all overloaded works to the next day by prioritized my own accounts first and the backups later. Since ISRs are not meeting their customers face to face, they advocate and strongly encourage a "Socialize" atmosphere within the office, among the "sales reps" and this was a fresh experience to me overall. Since I used to socialize mainly with my dealers/accounts/clients instead, in assorted industries across decades of my career life.
pros : The company has pretty good benefit package including Personal business days. cons: The product roadmap is unclear. No much training provided.
Excellent Place to work, that provide opportunity to grow and learn within the company. The work culture is great. The benefits are comparable with other leading companies.
Pros
work culture
Cons
Can include long working hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dell Technologies?
Busy comparative you have to have a good experience Would love to work again Great place to work if you’re OK to work under pressure Dealing with a lot of confidential information will do security check up on you Read management awesome employees
It was a nice work culture environment for any freshers to start their career. L&OD was one such department being an coordinator it gave an opportunity to me explore and get to connect with all respective department Managers , Directors to know the requirements of their needs.
I liked the time I spent at work with DELL EMC, and mainly interested in the culture of this company... it was a great fit for my personality and my values.
Flexible work environment, great culture, good managers, provides okay training and learning experiences, customer comes first, sometimes job is very demanding
Fun workplace with good culture but hectic work You can get stuck in the routine easily Very stressful demanding job making it hard to balance life and work demanding industry Great company culture and colleagues become friends easily
Not a company worth spending time. Internal politics. Frequent performance improvement plans. Firing and no benefits The company is repaying a debt of $36 Billion, hence lot of job uncertainty. Tough competition from competitors. Unethical pricing and others to cure internal team competitions.
Pros
Bigger brand name
Cons
Laid back attitude, No competition and learning. Internal politics, Manager is the boss. Corrupted variable structure, less base salary. Arrogant and unapproachable senior management
You get the chances to learn from many talented people in your team. Definitely a great work experience for new grads. But you need to work hard to get promoted. At the end of the day, it will all get paid back.
Good company to learn different technology Good work - life balance Not so great benefits Excellant team members Has many different division for people to explore
Open Remote work Lots of opportunities for learning and training Good pay Smart people to work with Personally found the managers have the understanding and easy to work with
I would never consider them fair or knowledgeable. The managers are always changing and they try to run it like an agency vs corp environment. I would not recommend at all.
I learned a lot from HQ reports We have many review meetings with HQ and different business lines the workplace is flexible, you can come to office or work at home, they prefer to let employee do home office
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
fast pace and tight deadline
GREat place to work, one of the most ethical companies in the world. Amazing structure and pro customer company as well. I totally reocmend working for Dell.
  1. Employee reviews