Actually show respect to your employees. Force management to implement your mental health policies. Demand accountability from leadership. Stop the culture of finger pointing. I've witnessed management at all levels throw subordinates under the bus and accept no ownership for their own mistakes. Demand more from your team leaders. Remove toxic individuals before they have a chance to poison the work force. Take action and ownership for the dismal state of your national capital region. Clean house in upper management. Good leaders lead by example. You have a couple of bad eggs at the top, and nothing will improve until they are removed.
- What should you wear to an interview at Defence Construction Canada?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Defence Construction Canada?One person answered
- Does Defence Construction Canada require background check?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Defence Construction Canada?One person answered
- Does DCC offer relocation benefits?