Business attire. No jeans. But seriously, do yourself a favour and just skip the interview because you don't want this job.
Casual work attire, khakis/dress pants and a button up shirt or polo.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Defence Construction Canada
- How should you prepare for an interview at Defence Construction Canada?One person answered
- What would you suggest Defence Construction Canada management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- Does Defence Construction Canada require background check?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Defence Construction Canada?One person answered
- Does DCC offer relocation benefits?
See all questions and answers