Deer Creek Golf & Banquet Facility Employee Reviews

its fine
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON15 August 2017
Early morning work can be tedious and will sometimes feel like it's a thankless job but it is rewarding in the sense of having great leaders and a fun crew to work on, Great summer job
Maintenance Crew (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON24 May 2017
I loved waking up at the crack of dawn and watching the sunrise on the beautiful golf course as people started to head out to work on the course. The people are super friendly and easy to get along with, many of which I am still friends with. The only tough part is early mornings if you're not a morning person or the colder mornings in October.
Cool and chill place just don't slack off
Server (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON25 March 2017
It was eye-opening for sure because I had no idea what it was going to be like, but it was actually really nice. The employees are very helpful. Good luck!
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON14 March 2017
Great work environment, always fun to go into the facility and work with all the helpful employees that they have. Good benefits with working here, such as free golf, free food and great advancement opportunities.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
early morning shifts
good people
Chef De Partie (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON1 January 2016
its a good learning job to get you ready for the culinary world and help you learn to work at a fast and safe way to work . also help you deal with a stress full job
Valued facility within the community giving me the means to further my experience.
Server (Current Employee) –  Deer Creek Golf & Banquet Facility1 August 2013
This employer gave me the courage and confidence I needed to put myself out there to further my experience. They are a respected and known facility around the GTA and I am grateful for the start they gave me to begin my career.
Overall good
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Ajax, Ontario30 July 2013
The team that I worked with at Deer Creek were all great! Waking up at 4 am was a little tough, however, it was good to be finished by 2 pm so that I could work part-time at my other job in the evenings. It was fun to work outside during the summer even if it meant working in the rain or heat some days. Overall the job was good; however, I do believe that the workers should get paid more than minimum wage for the work that we do.
Pros
Finished work early
Cons
only got paid minimum wage; working in some poor weather conditions