Dean Myers Chevrolet Buick GMC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worst place I have worked in 20 years in the business!
Financial Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2018
Where do I start. This place is a dinosaur as far as car dealers go. Worst pay plan for F&I Manager ever(flat 20%), did not want to give demo to F&I Manager, GSM needs to just retire period. He isn't even current on latest products and is stuck in the 80's(not even 90's) in his way of thinking. No one I met was happy about working there. Ownership must really not give a hoot, because as far as I can see nothing has changed there. Only way they stay in business is because of location.Worst place for F&I managers ever. You will absolutely HATE your boss!! But hey..if you are desperate they will hire anyone!!
Pros
Cons
Everything you could possibly think of.
Horrible work environment
Automotive painter (Former Employee) –  Toronto9 March 2018
All auto body technicians and painters , please avoid at all costs . Dealership stuck in the 70s poor work environment, such as a leaking roof , an old booth , water from the detailers, fisheyes from the detailers

And slowest shop in Toronto
Pros
Making a little money
Cons
Poor work environment, poor management, no equipment, no future
Sales Manager
Sales Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2018
Great place to work if you are interested in a career in the automotive industry. Innovative ideas and lot of long standing employees. They reward hard work and dedication.
Invested in Employees
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2018
Great place to work. They took the time to train me and set me up for success. This is a busy dealership with a lot of opportunity to go around. I really learned a lot by working here and the management staff are always ready to own up to any of the mistakes I made while I was training. I can't say enough about the people I worked with. Awesome environment, flexible hours, and great upside for growth.
Horrible place to work
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
You work 5-6 days a week. No time off. Owner Stuck in the 90s not willing to adapt to new things. Management not great revolving door for staff. Not nice place
Pros
Cons
Lots
Fun Place to work
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  North York, ON10 February 2016
Great atmosphere, good people. Job was fun and there was a lot to learn on a regular basis from the senior sales staff. Very welcoming place to work. Sometimes had very stressful days but that comes with all work places.