DEAN GROUP Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great if you need work quick.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2018
I have had the pleasure of working a few times through the Dean Group. My rep is very considerate of the type of work I'm looking for, and offered me valuable work opportunities.
Pros
Usually employed within a few weeks.
Cons
Some contracts overrun, which sounds great but you are never sure when they will end, making future job searches difficult.
Unprofessional Staff - Stay Away!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON23 March 2018
The staff is very unprofessional and never return your phone calls or emails.

The jobs posted are not available and they are simply looking for your information.

My advice is to STAY AWAY at all costs and try another agency as this one is not in it for the employee.
Pros
Cons
The Staff
Waste of Time
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON26 January 2018
They can't be bothered to take on any new personnel. Will not respond to emails or call you back as requested. Won't even acknowledge you. Very frustrating and unprofessional. I was warned by a number of people, but tried to use their services anyways in hopes of a different result. Don't even bother applying to their ads- they aren't actually trying to fill those positions (was hoping for an Admin role). Horrible experience.
Print Industry
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2018
Registered with the Dean Group, the recruiter was always busy and never got back to you until the last minute when he had an interview ready, waste of time.
Great ownership, ethical, smart and great balance of life
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 June 2017
Great company with employees who have very long histories with the company and who have a great deal of expertise.
Very family feel culture with a great deal of respect for the individual and autonomy in roles.
Really put people first!
Pros
great vacation and flexibility with awesome earnings potential
Cons
boutique so not a place to grow into management
Don't Bother
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON18 May 2017
Don't even bother wasting your time registering. They don't even get back to you when you inquire about or want to apply to postings they put up on indeed. Very unprofessional.
Pros
nothing
Cons
unprofessional
factory work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 September 2015
would go into the factory and get our boxes opened with our clips and get our machines started up then start clipping.
was a pretty simple job
Very Supportive Company
Medical Secretary - Grand River General Hospital (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON2 September 2015
I have been contracted out to many jobs through The Dean Group and have found them very supportive.

The jobs I was employed by through The Dean Group were excellent and I learned on the job to further advance my skill sets
Pros
Friendly Group to Work for
Cons

Want to know more about DEAN GROUP?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DEAN GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7