Dean Construction Employee Review

View all Dean Construction reviews

Not bad
Welder (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 January 2019
Descent wage good guys to work with learn a lot on job gets you ready for future jobs employment can also move up with company.all in all good place good boss
Pros
Good place
Cons

Other Dean Construction Employee Reviews

Could be Rewarding
Manual Labourer (Former Employee) –  LaSalle, ON14 March 2019
When I began working there as a manual laborer I had no skills that would be very valuable. However, over time I was given plenty of opportunities for training and growth so that I could be of greater value to the company. However, the workplace culture is what you can expect of a construction company, if this isn't the environment for you then it most likely will not be a good fit. Management of the Shop area I worked in is under the supervision of the Shop Foreman who is not in association with the front office management all that much. So in my view management of this area was not what I had hoped and negated from the growth opportunities provided by higher up company executives.
Pros
Growth Opportunities and Training
Cons
Atmosphere
Marine Construction
Deckhand (Former Employee) –  LaSalle, ON9 April 2018
A Typical day at work would consist on set up for a job site. As a deckhand you are in charge of rigging barges to the tugboat and general ship maintenance.There are many skills to learn at Dean construction Mostly in regards to the marine construction field, like moving barges and operating machinery on the water.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dean Construction. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2