DEALER-FX

DEALER-FX Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
The environment is very fast-paced with multiple jobs on the go. The management staff does all the flexibility to work where it is convenient and helps to address issues as they arise.
Your work varies by your position. If you are a traveling process consultant, you would typically travel 3-4 days a week. The other 1-2 days a week would be used to complete administrative work and notate all visit information. If you are able to analyze and report data, work well with people and problem solve efficiently, this job is for you!
I learned that half the issues are user errors and the other half is that the product is not user friendly. Customers consistently complain about the reliability of the product and development team never seems to identify that an issue exists and that the customer is making it up.
Pros
There's a keurig machine in the kitchen.
Cons
Expected to take work home; Office is not accessible by foot
1. Develope the new test case including the functional test / load test
2. Maintian and update the exisiting test cases

3. Attend release meeting

4. Learned Amazon, Docker in load test

5. The hardest job is developing the load test caes scenario, it pretty depends on the production developing process.
Employed by DFX for 5 years. Employees are amazing and hardworking but management is lacking and upper management was bad. Promoted by management but they never push through the formality of the new roles and titles with HR so you’re never compensated properly. Laid off over 100 employees and then rehired and promoted for the roles to cut cost at their employees expense even while they were already underpaid and overworked. Has happened multiple times.
Company is leading in their industry and doing well. They take care of their employees and have a fun company culture with focus on one team and the bigger picture. However, room for advancement is lacking and company needs to restructure their management and departments to increase communication and accountability.
Great location, paid parking as mentioned. However very micromanaging. Management tends to tolerate non qualified employees who are their yes man. Great pay but bi monthly.
I loved what I was doing at dealer-fx but they were micromanaging me so much I left after 4 months. Management wanted me to include them in EVERY email I was sending out. They were on my case for every little thing. Couldn’t go for a bathroom break without a question asked. Most people in my department were working from home and I was alone in the office all the time, they wound not let me work from home.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Semi-monthly salary, crazy micromanagement
A typical day at work is good, most of the coworkers are kind and helpful, I got exposed to full-stack development, and I was very fortunate to work with technologies ranging from ASP.NET MVC, Angular / AngularJS, RESTful Web Services, Redis, Elastic Search etc. My manager was good and understanding and supportive.
Great company and CEO, good pay but lots of travel. Good if you like the travel and very supportive environment. I didnt realize i had to rate my company just to post on Indeed
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Lots of Travel
Growing company but the lack of delivering on the promises they make and the fact that they tolerate average employees and even promote them over other better qualified employees is unfortunate.

The is vision from the top, but a lack of qualified and educated managers to carry out the vision presented.

I am confident Dealer Fx will eventually work this out.

All in all a scrappy Canadian company trying to make a positive difference in a challenging industry
Pros
reasonable work life balance and good training
Cons
Limited advancement opportunities and sub par compensation
Great company with lots of challenges. Management is disconnected and growth is great in the USA but there is little room for growth in Canada. Overall a good experience
Pros
Decent compensation
Cons
Management needs to reconnect
I left the company mainly because of its relocation that is too far from where I live. Otherwise I would stay with the job because my manager gave me great trust to implement my ideas to improve our work which made me feel very accomplished.

Colleagues are quite proactive and helpful.
Pros
fast growing
Cons
salary is not outstanding among industry