DCM Group

Canada27 reviews

Clear
3.3Job security & advancement

goodjobworkdcmgreatworkinglongmanagement

Working with good,motivated and team driven crew with excellent forman .

Unfortunately I was only there for a 12 day shift, told me they would call me back because they had more work but never heard back. I would like to work with DCM again in a heart beat and would definitely recommend them.

Great company

Great experience working for DCM, fast paced environment & room for growth. Met great people over the years and worker multiple project in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Insights into DCM Group

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Enjoyed my work experience with DCM

I enjoyed working for DCM. I learned many skills working with this company. I gained many contacts for my trade that were helpful when my job came to an end. I would love the opportunity to work with DCM again.

Really enjoyed working with DCM

They were great a providing me the training I needed to work at the job site safely! Management was more then easy to work with. I highly recommend taking employment with DCM

Great learning experience

A lot to learn! More advantageous and lucrative for workers directly involved in construction. Limited room for growth in support roles. Friendly environment, family vibe. They recognize the importance of flex time and family values.

fair company

It is a fair and friendly company with good benefit. We can use our technology and experience in work site. It is an organized company. we can learn a lot of knowledge.

Great people to work with.

Worked as a contractor on the CNRL site in fort mcmurray . fly in/fly out. & days on & days off. Job security is a bit unstable but thats mostly due to economy.

Pros

camp life

Cons

It was a team work effort to complete all tasks on a timely matter

Was very productive and i enjoyed the work and knowing i completed certain projects was very satisfying .It was a great experience to work away from home.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

No job security

Excellent Company and great working atmosphere

DCM was one of the best companies that I've worked for. Even starting out with no planning experience, they took me in based on my relative work experience and I fit right in instantly. Everyone was friendly, easy to talk to and it was enjoyable to go to work. The pay was great, hours were great.

Pros

3 free meals a day, flights and accommodation were paid for, wage was great, team and management all got a long.

Cons

Camp life, 14/7 shift work, job security wasn't the best being a construction job but that's understandable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DCM Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement