DAWSON DENTAL Employee Reviews

Wonderful company with room for growth!
Dental Assistant Level II (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON2 August 2018
Dawson Dental is an organization that invests in its people. I started with the company by completing a week long learning program that really prepared me for my role . They seem to sincerely care about their people and want them to succeed and grow. I have to say, I've worked in many different dental environments and Dawson has really changed my perception of dentistry. My role is enjoyable and fun. My team is incredible and we work as if we are one big family.
I would recommend Dawson to anyone looking to advance their career in dentistry or would like a rewarding career in their current discipline.
Pros
gifts, bonus, benefits, friendly, support team
My notice of unemployment was given to me on my last day of employment
Dental Assistant [Temporary] (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON12 March 2018
.My notice of unemployment was given to me on my last day of employment. Did not recieve appropriate traning needed. None of the coworkers wanted to help. They all talked poorly about eachother behind their backs.
Administrative Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON22 April 2016
I learned During this period, I have gained more practical knowledge/skills. My comprehensive expertise allows me to complete patient care with complete success. I am confident that my contributions would be a valuable asset. During my employment with DAWSON Dental, I was responsible for completing paperwork, scheduling, making phone calls and helping out the dentist, hygienists and other members of the clinic when needed.