Dawn Foods

Dawn Foods Employee Reviews

Seeing your customers on a daily and weekly basis. Showing them knew product, taking orders. You learn from your customers and listen to what they do for a living and ask questions, they love to tell you what they do nd are very proud. The shortest are hard to deal with, one head office is in Calgary and that's along way to Toefield. Enjoyable part again is seeing the customers. Love to cold call.
All busy in times of many orders,I learned many things about baking cakes,muffins and coffee cakes.The management is quite good.My co workers have different attitudes,there are some who are not hard working,but mostly,are hard workers,we always work as ateam.The hardest part f the job is when we were working,there are times that we're running out some of our stuffs in the production.The most enjoyable part was that if we finished early and well done with our peoduction.
Pros
free cakes sometimes
Cons
A typical day included mixing the batters, pumping the batter into the pans and then baking. Learned safety proceedures in the work place, unfortunately the plant was poorly managed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the quality control personnel who insisted we record everything, which made it difficult to do our other jobs properly.
Pros
free lunches when we had to work on weekends
Cons
early start time
The best company i ever worked for! Management was great no micro managers friendly and fun! I have a fantastick boss and coworkers
150 people all in good moods, everyday. Wonderful environment, good support, computer skills are necessary, have to have a large skill base to be really good at this job.
Pros
good people
Cons
subordinate training could be better.