Dawn Foods

Dawn Foods Pay & benefits reviews: Order Picker

Physical job. Mainly work for your money. Overtime was mainly everyday, some good some bad. Still felt you should be paid every week but unfortunately it鈥檚 bi weekly. Got a raise each year which was great. Just that the environment you work in with people and management is just a headache. No day shift options til you work night shift let alone if they have a position open on days ever.
It used to be a good place to work till the owners got greedy. If you're looking for a temporary job thats the place to go. The manger is clueless and dont know what is going on in the business.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours, overworked.
Was poorly ran company when I was employed there, extra-long hours. Was actually doing 3 jobs in one, & wasn't considered for a promotion status.very weird situations...
Pros
good pay every 2 weeks
Cons
was'nt appreciated, thru some tough circunstances
overall I liked working for dawn foods, although the team effort wasn't there I would liked to see more of that,the hours were a little rough as I started at 2pm and wouldn't get off till 3am sometimes and with kids it was had,therfore im looking for employment near tracy area
Pros
good pay
Cons
work hours, bad equipment, and not many team players