Dawn Foods

Dawn Foods Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Shows concern with the employees. They are strict with food standards. They are very professional. Not very good in efficiency and waste management.
Pros
Concern to employees
Cons
Inefficient
I enjoyed work with other workers. They taught me how to decorate a cake and other stuffs. I learned a lots of changes from a new management. They taught us about more improvements and challenges.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
short-term periods
The hours suitable for my situation. I learned about decorated, scaling, filling, packing, and etc. The management is fair and good. Comfortable environment but noisy. The hardest part of job is lifting and cold, but I enjoyed working with them.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Cons
lifting too much
this is my first and last job,to having a job is the most enjoyable part of my life because i can sacrifice everything for my family im sad DAWN FOOD is closed last year
- Good Communication between manager & co-workers- working with energetic people makes the workplace fun and easy
All busy in times of many orders,I learned many things about baking cakes,muffins and coffee cakes.The management is quite good.My co workers have different attitudes,there are some who are not hard working,but mostly,are hard workers,we always work as ateam.The hardest part f the job is when we were working,there are times that we're running out some of our stuffs in the production.The most enjoyable part was that if we finished early and well done with our peoduction.
Pros
free cakes sometimes
Cons
150 people all in good moods, everyday. Wonderful environment, good support, computer skills are necessary, have to have a large skill base to be really good at this job.
Pros
good people
Cons
subordinate training could be better.