Dawn Foods
Dawn Foods Employee Review

interesting place to work.

13 August 2012
working at Dawn was a very interesting experience.meeting the people I met while working there.The challenges I faced and overcome there.Sense of a achievement when goals or deadline are met.I thank Dawn for the years I was able to work as a part of their team and wish them the best in the future.
Pros
learned alot of skills.
Cons
company closed its operation.
19 May 2019
REPLENISHMENT BUYER/INVENTORY PLANNER (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
Employees are nice and helpful. The company provides training/seminars to get the work done. Good benefits and they provide assistance to their employee.
9 November 2013
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, Ontario
Getting promoted was great. The culture was good when it was enforced. My managers were helpful and fair. It was a busy environment and a lot of long hours. I continued learning how to lead and appreciate working with teams. How to let things go to achieve success for the greater good. I appreciate all who came into my sphere, because they make me a better person and someone who accepts what I have.
Pros
Some flexibility on time
24 July 2013
Cash Applications Clerk/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) - Etobicoke, ON
Mornings started very busy preparing bank deposit once completed, applying payments and answering incoming calls setting up accounts for sales rep along with covering receptions break and lunch. I learned mostly time management while in this position. Management were very accomindating and professional, we had an open door policy relationship with our manager. The hardest part of the job was tending to all the customers needs at once but by the end of the day everyone was taken care of. Most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers we worked as a team.
Pros
Summer time BBQ
Cons
Month End
  1. interesting place to work.