Davis Automotive Group logo

Davis Automotive Group Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Good morals, Caring dealership

Davis Airdrie is a family run dealership. They care a lot about your work life balance, and want you to be happy both at work, and home. Pay is decent but can be a little over complicated at times. You have the ability to make as much money as you want if you work your tail off. Great place to learn and grow, amazing culture. Lots of advancement opportunities.

Pros

Culture, Management, Work life balance

Cons

Pay structure, Weak benefits

This is a great place to work. everyone is nice and helps one another and there is an amazing culture. However, there are lots of positions that have no room for advancement. The salary for many of those positions is on the low end of the scale.

Best employer in the automotive industry by far

I have found it hard to find a place of employment where I sincerely enjoy coming to work everyday....until now. The Davis Auto Group sure knows how to take care of their work family, whether it be through all the various employee activities to community involvement even to the benefits plan, they always keep the employees best interest in mind. It's by no small means that they have achieved "Best Employer in Canada" for so many years now, they know how to learn and adapt to their growing employees needs. They also recognize that without their employees, they wouldn't be where they are today, so they aren't afraid to invest time and money into developing the skills & knowledge of their staff, very encouraging to see.

Pros

Benefit Plan, Community Involvement, Social Activities, Employee Devleopment

Cons

Work Life Balance, Wages for Administrative Staff, Vacation/Sick Days

Amazing place to Work

Great place to work. Many perks. I really enjoyed working for this company. Its a great place to work, Management and Staff are both friendly and encourage growth both within the company and personal.

Great place to work!

I have been working for Davis for a few months now and I have found that it is definitely an all-inclusive place to work. The management team stands behind you and helps you grow into the role. I find the hardest part of this job is the work-life balance. Other than that, I would highly recommend people to apply here.

Pros

Inclusive, supportive and fun

Cons

Work-Life Balance