Davis Automotive Group logo

Davis Automotive Group Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Job security & advancement

Good morals, Caring dealership

Davis Airdrie is a family run dealership. They care a lot about your work life balance, and want you to be happy both at work, and home. Pay is decent but can be a little over complicated at times. You have the ability to make as much money as you want if you work your tail off. Great place to learn and grow, amazing culture. Lots of advancement opportunities.

Pros

Culture, Management, Work life balance

Cons

Pay structure, Weak benefits

This is a great place to work. everyone is nice and helps one another and there is an amazing culture. However, there are lots of positions that have no room for advancement. The salary for many of those positions is on the low end of the scale.

Assistant manager

Well I only had a short stay here, relocated with their assistance and judging by how I was treated, how friendly and positive the atmosphere was, and the willingness of everyone I met to make me feel welcome, I have to offer a high level of reference. My only wish I'd that I could have remained with them for my career. Having to return to Ontario for a family health issue was extremely disappointing and poorly timed. From my short but positive experience, this company has earned their top 50 employer's in Canada. I'd work there again anytime.

Pros

Great attitude

Cons

None to offer

Highly stressful and unprofessional.

There is no team work. The bodyman is blamed for poor quality paint and prep work which is the preppers and painters job. They’re very good at passing the buck. If you complain and try to reason with management you’re fired. Always screaming and putting you down. Do not work here! You’re better off unemployed.

Pros

Cons

Highly stressful.

Amazing place to Work

Great place to work. Many perks. I really enjoyed working for this company. Its a great place to work, Management and Staff are both friendly and encourage growth both within the company and personal.

Great place to work!

I have been working for Davis for a few months now and I have found that it is definitely an all-inclusive place to work. The management team stands behind you and helps you grow into the role. I find the hardest part of this job is the work-life balance. Other than that, I would highly recommend people to apply here.

Pros

Inclusive, supportive and fun

Cons

Work-Life Balance