Davis Automotive Group logo
Davis Automotive Group

Davis Automotive Group Culture reviews

Clear

Good morals, Caring dealership

Davis Airdrie is a family run dealership. They care a lot about your work life balance, and want you to be happy both at work, and home. Pay is decent but can be a little over complicated at times. You have the ability to make as much money as you want if you work your tail off. Great place to learn and grow, amazing culture. Lots of advancement opportunities.

Pros

Culture, Management, Work life balance

Cons

Pay structure, Weak benefits

Best Place I Have Ever Worked.

I speak more on behalf of the store i work at then the Davis Auto Group itself, although the little interaction i have with the rest of the group is always great, you feel part of the same team. The store i am part of is like one big family. Management gives the flexibility you need or want to have a great work/family life balance. While at work the camaraderie between co-workers is something i have never been part of or recognized anywhere else. You can feel management cares , right from your direct supervisor all the way to the owners/mangers of the DAG itself. Great place to work, would not want to work for any other auto group at all!

Pros

time flexibility, opportunities, free lunches.

Great group to be a pert of.

You feel part of a family here. Customer service is the primary focus and supported by every staff member. We all take pride in making sure our customers are taken care of. The support I have received here from all my co-workers and management has been amazing. I would recommend employment here to anyone interested in a position with the Davis Auto Group.

Enjoy being with your work family every day

It has been near 2 years that I have been working for our dealer within the Auto Group. From management through to the staff I find everyone to be involved and considerate of each other and the customers. When employees come into work in the morning and have pleasant greetings for each other you know there is a good atmosphere. When everyone is focused on the customer, they are continually building and maintaining relationships which are important in a small town. It takes everyone on the team going in the same direction and that makes it possible to give the best service in town.

Pros

Great staff recognition programs

It is a honor to join Davis Auto Group in Medicine Hat. Davis is a great employer and environment to work in ,every body is supportive and kind ,there are days that get very stressful and busy but with the support of every one things get under control,the management is great specially when I got sick and had to be on medical leave they were very understanding.

Fantastic Place to work. Great family culture

I have been here almost 2 years now and honestly recommend the Davis Auto group to anyone. They really take care of their employees. Managers are always smiling and making sure you doing well. They really make it a fantastic place to work. Even make sure your family life is doing well by keeping them involved with events and get togethers. I proudly say that i work at Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie and for the Davis Auto Group.

Pros

Family atmosphere. Caring enviroment.

Growing company that is maintaining the small family business atmosphere.

I have worked with the Davis Group for 6 .5 years over 2 different occasions, and both times it has been great. The senior leadership of the group truly cares for their employees and invest heavily in them to give them the tools to succeed. This shows in the number of employees here that have been with the company for 25+ years. They are also continually striving to make improvements to increase overall employee engagement and loyalty. At the store level the senior management works hard to ensure that the work place is a fun and rewarding environment, and they challenge everyone to continually improve. Really a great place to work!

Pros

Fun, and rewarding place to work that truly cares about their employees

Great Culture and Atmosphere

I have only been with the Davis Group since this past May. I came here because of the great words I had heard from current and past employees. All I can say is that, everything I had heard is true. From the lot attendant straight to the owner, everyone cares and has the same focus. The customer is the priority and the teamwork is second to none. Great Managers and teammates make this place the best Dealership in town by a mile!

Cons

This is a great place to work. everyone is nice and helps one another and there is an amazing culture. However, there are lots of positions that have no room for advancement. The salary for many of those positions is on the low end of the scale.

Amazing place to Work

Great place to work. Many perks. I really enjoyed working for this company. Its a great place to work, Management and Staff are both friendly and encourage growth both within the company and personal.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Davis Automotive Group?

Productive and fun place to work

• Management is friendly, supportive, and always looking to help you succeed. • Co-workers are team players. • The gratitude that the Davis family shows to ALL of its employees across the automotive group is unmatched!

Pros

Great culture, AMAZING Christmas party, flexible.

Great place to work!

I have been working for Davis for a few months now and I have found that it is definitely an all-inclusive place to work. The management team stands behind you and helps you grow into the role. I find the hardest part of this job is the work-life balance. Other than that, I would highly recommend people to apply here.

Pros

Inclusive, supportive and fun

Cons

Work-Life Balance

You are not just an employee, you are family

Davis Automotive Group truly cares about their employees and this is demonstrated daily by senior leadership. The people that work here are great as well. It is refreshing to come to work everyday knowing you will be working with and for great people. The work is challenging but the environment is fun. I would highly recommend Davis as a great place to work!