Davis Automotive Group logo
Davis Automotive Group

Davis Automotive Group Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Good morals, Caring dealership

Davis Airdrie is a family run dealership. They care a lot about your work life balance, and want you to be happy both at work, and home. Pay is decent but can be a little over complicated at times. You have the ability to make as much money as you want if you work your tail off. Great place to learn and grow, amazing culture. Lots of advancement opportunities.

Pros

Culture, Management, Work life balance

Cons

Pay structure, Weak benefits

Terribly managed company

One of the worse places i have worked. Badly managed especially sales manager, very clicky and they play there favorites. On job training very limited and not much help for new employee. They do not help you succeed or forward in the company. Not a great dealership to be apart of. I tell everybody how bad it is there. So glad to not be a part of the Davis Group. They are greedy, work you to death and play plan terrible.

Official response from Davis Automotive Group

31 July 2020
We are sorry to hear about your experience with Davis. Our desire is to provide a positive employee experience and we regret that we didn't live up to your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and if you are open to discussing your experience further, please call us at 403-942-8060 and ask to speak with Human Resources as we are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve based on feedback we receive.

Growing company that is maintaining the small family business atmosphere.

I have worked with the Davis Group for 6 .5 years over 2 different occasions, and both times it has been great. The senior leadership of the group truly cares for their employees and invest heavily in them to give them the tools to succeed. This shows in the number of employees here that have been with the company for 25+ years. They are also continually striving to make improvements to increase overall employee engagement and loyalty. At the store level the senior management works hard to ensure that the work place is a fun and rewarding environment, and they challenge everyone to continually improve. Really a great place to work!

Pros

Fun, and rewarding place to work that truly cares about their employees

Cons