Davis Automotive Group logo
Davis Automotive Group

Davis Automotive Group Employee Reviews in Westlock, AB

Enjoy being with your work family every day

It has been near 2 years that I have been working for our dealer within the Auto Group. From management through to the staff I find everyone to be involved and considerate of each other and the customers. When employees come into work in the morning and have pleasant greetings for each other you know there is a good atmosphere. When everyone is focused on the customer, they are continually building and maintaining relationships which are important in a small town. It takes everyone on the team going in the same direction and that makes it possible to give the best service in town.

Pros

Great staff recognition programs

Assistant manager

Well I only had a short stay here, relocated with their assistance and judging by how I was treated, how friendly and positive the atmosphere was, and the willingness of everyone I met to make me feel welcome, I have to offer a high level of reference. My only wish I'd that I could have remained with them for my career. Having to return to Ontario for a family health issue was extremely disappointing and poorly timed. From my short but positive experience, this company has earned their top 50 employer's in Canada. I'd work there again anytime.

Pros

Great attitude

Cons

None to offer

• Davis Automotive Group