Davis Automotive Group logo
Davis Automotive Group

Davis Automotive Group Employee Reviews in Medicine Hat, AB

Great group to be a pert of.

You feel part of a family here. Customer service is the primary focus and supported by every staff member. We all take pride in making sure our customers are taken care of. The support I have received here from all my co-workers and management has been amazing. I would recommend employment here to anyone interested in a position with the Davis Auto Group.

It is a honor to join Davis Auto Group in Medicine Hat. Davis is a great employer and environment to work in ,every body is supportive and kind ,there are days that get very stressful and busy but with the support of every one things get under control,the management is great specially when I got sick and had to be on medical leave they were very understanding.

Great Culture and Atmosphere

I have only been with the Davis Group since this past May. I came here because of the great words I had heard from current and past employees. All I can say is that, everything I had heard is true. From the lot attendant straight to the owner, everyone cares and has the same focus. The customer is the priority and the teamwork is second to none. Great Managers and teammates make this place the best Dealership in town by a mile!

Pros