Davis Automotive Group logo
Davis Automotive Group

Davis Automotive Group Employee Reviews in Airdrie, AB

Good morals, Caring dealership

Davis Airdrie is a family run dealership. They care a lot about your work life balance, and want you to be happy both at work, and home. Pay is decent but can be a little over complicated at times. You have the ability to make as much money as you want if you work your tail off. Great place to learn and grow, amazing culture. Lots of advancement opportunities.

Pros

Culture, Management, Work life balance

Cons

Pay structure, Weak benefits

Ok money but dont expect to stay long

The general manager likes to keep a revolving door of employees. In my one year of being there he let go without cause at least 12 employees over all departments. In the 1 year since I worked there I recognize no one but him. You want to have a good lasting employer stay clear until the GM is gone.

Pros

Cons

Getting let go for no reason

Terribly managed company

One of the worse places i have worked. Badly managed especially sales manager, very clicky and they play there favorites. On job training very limited and not much help for new employee. They do not help you succeed or forward in the company. Not a great dealership to be apart of. I tell everybody how bad it is there. So glad to not be a part of the Davis Group. They are greedy, work you to death and play plan terrible.

Official response from Davis Automotive Group

31 July 2020
We are sorry to hear about your experience with Davis. Our desire is to provide a positive employee experience and we regret that we didn't live up to your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and if you are open to discussing your experience further, please call us at 403-942-8060 and ask to speak with Human Resources as we are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve based on feedback we receive.

Fantastic Place to work. Great family culture

I have been here almost 2 years now and honestly recommend the Davis Auto group to anyone. They really take care of their employees. Managers are always smiling and making sure you doing well. They really make it a fantastic place to work. Even make sure your family life is doing well by keeping them involved with events and get togethers. I proudly say that i work at Davis Chevrolet in Airdrie and for the Davis Auto Group.

Pros

Family atmosphere. Caring enviroment.

Highly stressful and unprofessional.

There is no team work. The bodyman is blamed for poor quality paint and prep work which is the preppers and painters job. They’re very good at passing the buck. If you complain and try to reason with management you’re fired. Always screaming and putting you down. Do not work here! You’re better off unemployed.

Pros

Cons

Highly stressful.

Poor management team. Cliquey and unprofessional.

Poor management team. Cliquey and unprofessional. Boasts about being a “Top Emloyer”. In reality they run a very unprofessional and narrow sighted business.

Pros

Free lunch on Saturday

Cons

On call 24/7

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Davis Automotive Group?

• Davis Automotive Group