Davis Automotive Group
View all Davis Automotive Group reviews

Davis Automotive Group

Davis Automotive Group Employee Review

Poor management team. Cliquey and unprofessional.

Poor management team. Cliquey and unprofessional. Boasts about being a “Top Emloyer”. In reality they run a very unprofessional and narrow sighted business.

Pros

Free lunch on Saturday

Cons

On call 24/7

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

You are not just an employee, you are family

Davis Automotive Group truly cares about their employees and this is demonstrated daily by senior leadership. The people that work here are great as well. It is refreshing to come to work everyday knowing you will be working with and for great people. The work is challenging but the environment is fun. I would highly recommend Davis as a great place to work!
Same location

Ok money but dont expect to stay long

The general manager likes to keep a revolving door of employees. In my one year of being there he let go without cause at least 12 employees over all departments. In the 1 year since I worked there I recognize no one but him. You want to have a good lasting employer stay clear until the GM is gone.

Pros

Cons

Getting let go for no reason
Same location

Terribly managed company

One of the worse places i have worked. Badly managed especially sales manager, very clicky and they play there favorites. On job training very limited and not much help for new employee. They do not help you succeed or forward in the company. Not a great dealership to be apart of. I tell everybody how bad it is there. So glad to not be a part of the Davis Group. They are greedy, work you to death and play plan terrible.

Official response from Davis Automotive Group

31 July 2020
We are sorry to hear about your experience with Davis. Our desire is to provide a positive employee experience and we regret that we didn't live up to your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and if you are open to discussing your experience further, please call us at 403-942-8060 and ask to speak with Human Resources as we are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve based on feedback we receive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Davis Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement
  • Davis Automotive Group
  • Poor management team. Cliquey and unprofessional.