Davis Automotive Group
View all Davis Automotive Group reviews

Davis Automotive Group

Davis Automotive Group Employee Review

Do not apply here.

Not a good company to work for. They preach family atmosphere, teamwork, friendly. Not in my experience. Bullying on the job constantly, no backup or resolution. Department manager on huge ego trip. Staff/ co workers very unfriendly and cliquey. No room to advance skills. Do not recommend working here. Nuff said. This place sucks.

Pros

Cons

Too many

1.0Job security/advancement

Terrible company

If you do decide to work at Davis , make sure you suck up to the higher ups or your job won’t last. Don’t out perform the previous employees they don’t think that are you will be let go.

Pros

Some employees are nice

Cons

Egos, cliques, rumours, judgment

Official response from Davis Automotive Group

20 February 2020
We are sorry to hear about your experience with Davis. We strive to provide a positive employee experience and have been recognized as Best Employer in Canada based on the feedback our employees provide and we regret that we didn't live up to those expectations here. If you are open to discussing your experience further, please call us at 403-942-8060 and ask to speak with Human Resources as we are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve based on feedback we receive.
Same location

Growing company that is maintaining the small family business atmosphere.

I have worked with the Davis Group for 6 .5 years over 2 different occasions, and both times it has been great. The senior leadership of the group truly cares for their employees and invest heavily in them to give them the tools to succeed. This shows in the number of employees here that have been with the company for 25+ years. They are also continually striving to make improvements to increase overall employee engagement and loyalty. At the store level the senior management works hard to ensure that the work place is a fun and rewarding environment, and they challenge everyone to continually improve. Really a great place to work!

Pros

Fun, and rewarding place to work that truly cares about their employees

Meh

One of the best things about this place is the people. The management is constantly finding new ways to let you down and to not follow through on promises. The family feel is long gone from this store with no signs of returning.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Davis Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement
  • Davis Automotive Group
  • Do not apply here.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?