Davis Automotive Group
View all Davis Automotive Group reviews

Davis Automotive Group

Davis Automotive Group Employee Review

Amazing place to Work

Great place to work. Many perks. I really enjoyed working for this company. Its a great place to work, Management and Staff are both friendly and encourage growth both within the company and personal.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Meh

One of the best things about this place is the people. The management is constantly finding new ways to let you down and to not follow through on promises. The family feel is long gone from this store with no signs of returning.

Pros

Co workers

Same location

Terrible company

If you do decide to work at Davis , make sure you suck up to the higher ups or your job won’t last. Don’t out perform the previous employees they don’t think that are you will be let go.

Pros

Some employees are nice

Cons

Egos, cliques, rumours, judgment

Official response from Davis Automotive Group

20 February 2020
We are sorry to hear about your experience with Davis. We strive to provide a positive employee experience and have been recognized as Best Employer in Canada based on the feedback our employees provide and we regret that we didn't live up to those expectations here. If you are open to discussing your experience further, please call us at 403-942-8060 and ask to speak with Human Resources as we are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve based on feedback we receive.
Same location

Do not apply here.

Not a good company to work for. They preach family atmosphere, teamwork, friendly. Not in my experience. Bullying on the job constantly, no backup or resolution. Department manager on huge ego trip. Staff/ co workers very unfriendly and cliquey. No room to advance skills. Do not recommend working here. Nuff said. This place sucks.

Pros

Cons

Too many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Davis Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement