Davis Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Assistant manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Westlock, AB26 August 2018
Well I only had a short stay here, relocated with their assistance and judging by how I was treated, how friendly and positive the atmosphere was, and the willingness of everyone I met to make me feel welcome, I have to offer a high level of reference. My only wish I'd that I could have remained with them for my career. Having to return to Ontario for a family health issue was extremely disappointing and poorly timed. From my short but positive experience, this company has earned their top 50 employer's in Canada. I'd work there again anytime.
Pros
Great attitude
Cons
None to offer
Highly stressful and unprofessional.
Licensed Bodyman! (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB2 June 2018
There is no team work. The bodyman is blamed for poor quality paint and prep work which is the preppers and painters job. They’re very good at passing the buck. If you complain and try to reason with management you’re fired. Always screaming and putting you down. Do not work here! You’re better off unemployed.
Pros
Cons
Highly stressful.
Best employer in the automotive industry by far
Administration (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB25 May 2018
I have found it hard to find a place of employment where I sincerely enjoy coming to work everyday....until now. The Davis Auto Group sure knows how to take care of their work family, whether it be through all the various employee activities to community involvement even to the benefits plan, they always keep the employees best interest in mind. It's by no small means that they have achieved "Best Employer in Canada" for so many years now, they know how to learn and adapt to their growing employees needs. They also recognize that without their employees, they wouldn't be where they are today, so they aren't afraid to invest time and money into developing the skills & knowledge of their staff, very encouraging to see.
Pros
Benefit Plan, Community Involvement, Social Activities, Employee Devleopment
Cons
Work Life Balance, Wages for Administrative Staff, Vacation/Sick Days
Amazing place to Work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB24 May 2018
Great place to work. Many perks. I really enjoyed working for this company. Its a great place to work, Management and Staff are both friendly and encourage growth both within the company and personal.
Productive and fun place to work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Macleod, AB24 May 2018
• Management is friendly, supportive, and always looking to help you succeed.
• Co-workers are team players.
• The gratitude that the Davis family shows to ALL of its employees across the automotive group is unmatched!
Pros
Great culture, AMAZING Christmas party, flexible.
Great place to work!
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge24 May 2018
I have been working for Davis for a few months now and I have found that it is definitely an all-inclusive place to work. The management team stands behind you and helps you grow into the role. I find the hardest part of this job is the work-life balance. Other than that, I would highly recommend people to apply here.
Pros
Inclusive, supportive and fun
Cons
Work-Life Balance
You are not just an employee, you are family
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB24 May 2018
Davis Automotive Group truly cares about their employees and this is demonstrated daily by senior leadership. The people that work here are great as well. It is refreshing to come to work everyday knowing you will be working with and for great people. The work is challenging but the environment is fun. I would highly recommend Davis as a great place to work!
Poor management team. Cliquey and unprofessional.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB20 April 2018
Poor management team. Cliquey and unprofessional.
Boasts about being a “Top Emloyer”. In reality they run a very unprofessional and narrow sighted business.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturday
Cons
On call 24/7

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Davis Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Davis Automotive Group Reviews by Location