David Suzuki Foundation Employee Reviews

Exceptional Organization
Lead Organizer & Trainer, Quebec (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 February 2018
Incredible team, work-place culture with strong community roots in both French and English Canada. The staff are extremely talented, driven and share a passion for protecting the people and places we love. I could not have asked for a better experience and would propose this work-place to anyone. I hope that one day I have the opportunity to return to work for this exceptional organization.
Environnement de travail productif
Ambassadrice (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 October 2016
J'ai donné des conférences pour la Fondation. Les thèmes étaient choisis par la fondation et nous avions tout le support moral, les connaissances et aide . J'avais la latitude de produire les conférences et de les adapter à ma façons. J'ai eu du bon coatching.
Pros
bon coatching
Cons
trop de bénévolat
Great Environment
Liaison Substitute (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2016
Drafted paperwork for office administrators and general manager, including offer and termination letters; revised in-house style book. Revised Handbook to ensure compliance with employment laws and Canadian regulations.
Great Organization
Community Giving Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 September 2014
Wonderful organization with hard working, like-minded employees. I would love to one day be paid to work here.