· Acted as ambassador to the building, greeting Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while. coordinating game rentals, merchandise sales, and telephones. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering.
· Kept immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and took prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
· Assisted other Team Members as needed or as business dictates.
· Managed flow from the front doors, efficiently helping Guests with needs and directing as needed.
· Managed wait times and communicated information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and managers.